Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d think so mate. I thought as much at the end of the season having got rid of lots of deadwood, thought we’d be able to do more than just Gray, Townsend and Begovic. We must royally be screwed or the recruitment strategy at the club is just pathetic.

I honestly don't think we have the money mate but this deal has guaranteed us 35m euros. Not in lump sum, but it's still a guarantee.

Need a RB, cover LB, RF who can also play through the middle. Another CM would be nice but we need one of Delph or Gomes to go for that to happen.

I expect James to go somewhere last minute with us paying about 75% of his wage and if we get a RB I expect Kenny will leave either on loan or hopefully permanently. I'm already considering Nkounkou and Kean as gone. I can't see much else happening unless someone wants Holgate or Keane.

Wouldn't disagree with that but terrible as it is it is the least that I expect. AMN as a RB is fine as a midfielder , no not really.
Rondon relatively cheap but ageing back up target man.
I'd prefer upgrades I both positions but don't expect it.
We also need a RW and CM but can't see that happening either.
And this is what is so terrible about it all. Our expectations are now remarkably low.

You’d think so mate. I thought as much at the end of the season having got rid of lots of deadwood, thought we’d be able to do more than just Gray, Townsend and Begovic. We must royally be screwed or the recruitment strategy at the club is just pathetic.
We lost £240m in two years!! or £135m over what is allowed.

Those losses will still affect our purchasing ability next season too unless we can make a big sale. It is calculated over three years.

Need a RB, cover LB, RF who can also play through the middle. Another CM would be nice but we need one of Delph or Gomes to go for that to happen.

I expect James to go somewhere last minute with us paying about 75% of his wage and if we get a RB I expect Kenny will leave either on loan or hopefully permanently. I'm already considering Nkounkou and Kean as gone. I can't see much else happening unless someone wants Holgate or Keane.

Mate if we send James somewhere while we're paying 75% of his wage the club deserves to go bust

£6m loan fee? Potential few million if Vlasic goes to West Ham? Surely Brands can find us a better right back than Jon Joe Kenny for 10m or less? Useless that fella.
Do we have a sell on % from our sale of Lookman? looking likely he will join Leicester.
Is that what it's come to for a once great club.
We can't buy a player unless we have sell ons or loan fees?
Whether it's due to FFP , cash flow or just being skint it's pathetic.

Delph going nowhere as he is now the only cover we have at left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.