Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC reporting that Kean to juventus is a permanent deal. Thought it was a loan. They've just changed the wording it doesn't say permanent like it did five minutes ago

The terms of the Kean deal is absolutely rubbish. Brands absolutely useless. 2 year loan 3 mil loan fee this season, 4 mil loan fee next season then obligation to buy at 28 mil IF certain criteria met at end of second season. So will make bugger all difference to our ability to spend for ages. Absolutely had his pants pulled down. AGAIN.

Just Rondon and Amn would be pretty terrible as well to be fair.
Wouldn't disagree with that but terrible as it is it is the least that I expect. AMN as a RB is fine as a midfielder , no not really.
Rondon relatively cheap but ageing back up target man.
I'd prefer upgrades I both positions but don't expect it.
We also need a RW and CM but can't see that happening either.

The terms of the Kean deal is absolutely rubbish. Brands absolutely useless. 2 year loan 3 mil loan fee this season, 4 mil loan fee next season then obligation to buy at 28 mil IF certain criteria met at end of second season. So will make bugger all difference to our ability to spend for ages. Absolutely had his pants pulled down. AGAIN.
3m loan fee and 4m loan fee following year.

What can the club do with 3m in this window...nothing..

Juve and most other European clubs don’t have any money. COVID has been the big factor here.

With Rondon being a free agent does it even need to be finalised today? I thought you can sign frees during the season?
He’s not a free agent, his contract is until December 2022, Dalian are short of cash so will let him go to get him off the books. They might cancel his contract but at the moment that’s not happened so he isn’t technically a free agent

3m loan fee and 4m loan fee following year.

What can the club do with 3m in this window...nothing..
That isn't how it works, but I can't be bothered explaining. Except to say that the net difference of what we get from them, and what goes out (his amortisation on the books and wages) then we can spend a lot more.

We physically have money, we are just not allowed to spend it because of the restrictions. This now frees up money.

Status
Not open for further replies.