Match Thread Brighton v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I paid for the match on now tv last week. The moment I pressed x on ps controller 5 mins before kick off. I got called into a disaster of a job that went into Sunday night.

No on-call this weekend. My first lie in in two weeks in morning. Going to enjoy every second.

Make me happy Triple B

Would be marvellous if we could win this prior to the international break, seven points from three games and two of them away would be a very good return. Not beyond the realms of possibility but need to be on it from the off.

As soon as I paid for the match on now tv last week. The moment I pressed x on ps controller 5 mins before kick off. I got called into a disaster of a job that went into Sunday night.

No on-call this weekend. My first lie in in two weeks in morning. Going to enjoy every second.

Make me happy Triple B
GOAL ALERT:
Brighton 1-0 Everton
Maupay (53 seconds)

-

factually it is impossible to enjoy every, or any second during an Everton match. It’s been know around Goodison that each can, despite being 4-0 up still has doubts over the final outcome.

We drew 0-0 at their place last season. We had a load of injuries and a team cobbled together as I recall.
It was actually a very good result that day and a good away point.
They are always very vulnerable at the back though, hence why they never finish very high up the table.
A good football side and usually good to watch.
I think if we go direct and on the counter, we could get a win today.
We won't be playing them off the park though and they are full of confidence right now.
COYB.

They were a much better side than their results suggested last season and were unlucky at times. We've started OK, but it's too early to know how we'll go. A loss would be deflating.

We can win, but will we? I'm just hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.