Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brands is confident swapping tosun for harry kane will come off. He has been busy all day getting davies name changed to Messi. Amazing what goes on behind the scenes

If we don't lose any players I'll settle for a new RB.

We have a new manager who is apparently good at one on one management so let him go to work on our squad. Gray seems a good buy, Iwobi seems to have improved and we're deffo playing better football. See how it goes.
But Kean isn't staying and likely James will go too, that's creativity and a lack of a back up striker missing....

If we don't lose any players I'll settle for a new RB.

We have a new manager who is apparently good at one on one management so let him go to work on our squad. Gray seems a good buy, Iwobi seems to have improved and we're deffo playing better football. See how it goes.
It’s a bit early to say we’re playing better football it’s not better than this time last year that’s for sure so let’s see if we keep it up before we start saying things have changed. Not picking you out sorry just seen a few similar posts jumping the gun about things after 2 games.

Seems to me like the club are scared of breaking FFP rules that ban us from European competition. Just incase we make Europe.
Not going to happen. SPEND THE DOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.