Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you’re telling me is every player we sign. Because they will be different prices the majority of the time. We will be paying different amounts each summer for each player.
nice one Einstein
Wow you’re dense. No I’m saying that the book value and accounting situation with the swap would be different because we would be artificially inflating a players value in a way we wouldn’t be with any normal player. Don’t worry it’s only been explained to you four times now nobody’s expecting you to understand it yet.

Wow you’re dense. No I’m saying that the book value and accounting situation with the swap would be different because we would be artificially inflating a players value in a way we wouldn’t be with any normal player. Don’t worry it’s only been explained to you four times now nobody’s expecting you to understand it yet.
I know how it works [Poor language removed]
My point was doing 2 separate 40mil deals, is financially better for us than a swap deal. Even though we’re paying more for mckennie

I didn’t say Everton were punished more historically. In response to a question, I shared my opinion that we should care more about FFP than a club like City because smaller clubs have received harsher restive punishments when breaching FFP than the Super League favorites.

For clubs receiving suspensions Malaga stands out as one that comes to mind.

My understanding is that Malaga were given a ban because they were failing to make payments that they owed, rather than spending ‘too much’ like in the case of Man City and Wolves. There’s no evidence of smaller clubs being given harsher punishments than bigger clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.