Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If James goes to Newcastle, I will laugh my backside off. He'd go well there for his dozen games a season and could keep them up.

As for Longstaff coming the other way, I'd say no thanks, but I was underwhelmed by Gray and he looks the biz at the moment.

I think we’ll see people in and out this week. I think no one coming in will set our imaginations on fire but we'll have a more athletic and pacey team come September.

Only because his mate was here. There is more chance of me signing for Newcastle
But what is his next move?

Doesnt look like a move to Italy is coming off.

If Athletico or a big Italian team come in for him then he will go there I’m sure.

However if that doesn’t happen, will he stay here and rot on the bench?

Maybe, maybe not?

If James goes to Newcastle, I will laugh my backside off. He'd go well there for his dozen games a season and could keep them up.

As for Longstaff coming the other way, I'd say no thanks, but I was underwhelmed by Gray and he looks the biz at the moment.

I think we’ll see people in and out this week. I think no one coming in will set our imaginations on fire but we'll have a more athletic and pacey team come September.
Really can’t see that simply because I can’t see Ashley paying the (freshly) reported £200k per week. Not to mention we will want some money to offset the fee we gave Madrid to release him.
Appreciate we wouldn’t have though we could have got him, but at least with Mosh it’s not normally him putting his hand in his pocket preventing transfers.

We’re heading down to Dublin zoo. Bit of a family meet up with in-laws who are coming up from Shannon.

Very mild hangover so I’ve volunteered to sit in the back with the kids, hooked them up with iPads and let the mother-in-law sit shot gun with my wife.
I went there in 1985 when I was holidaying with family in Naise. It had a Panda on loan at the time and everybody was excited about it. Hope you have a good day.

At least it will be more interesting than today's transfer news.

Try telling that to those delusional horse punches.

They genuinely can't fathom why he wouldn't go to them if he went to "a similar club in stature like everton".

We need to win something soon :(

I don’t know any Newcastle fan expecting this one to happen.

Truth is though, he’ll go to any club that will pay him what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.