Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

How bad is this injury? If he's out for months then fair enough, if he's out for a few weeks it's not. If he's out for months why not just keep

How bad is this injury? If he's out for months then fair enough, if he's out for a few weeks it's not. If he's out for months why not just keep Virginia?
I'd guess we are saving a good bit on wages between Virginia and lonergan.

Its not the end of the world but personally I’m disappointed to apparently exchange a promising young goalie for an ageing overpaid no-mark , seems a backward step to me.

Its not the end of the world but personally I’m disappointed to apparently exchange a promising young goalie for an ageing overpaid no-mark , seems a backward step to me.

Joao Virginia is going out on loan isn't he?

Needs minutes.

Apparently they have an option on him - if that's the case, we don't rate him.

Pickford will start, bit of competition from Begovic.

If either get an injury then we'll need a backup.

I have to say I am OUTRAGED at the club that they’ve have signed this former kopite legend who will never play a game for us.

He probably won't ever play a game for us

Which is why it's weird we are going to pay handsomely to sit on his arse, couldn't a kid just be called up on the slight off chance hes ever needed?

The arl feller hasn't played a single premier league game in his life and last played a championship game 4 years ago so I have no idea what he brings.

You've been bleating on for ages about spending 30-35m on Aarons. How many rightbacks are going for double that? It's more that if someone is over 25 you call them an oaf and if they're under 22 you're reapplying the lipstick on your sock puppet.

Name a "26 year old, great" right back who we could sign then.

Im all ears...how you respond to your own challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.