Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it's not perhaps the change people want, I think there has been some evidence of that over the last couple of years, particularly this summer.

We seem to be avoiding hype and expensive signings and looking to improve the squad for much less up front money, often offering cheaper, shorter contracts with much power fees.

Whether this is just a 1 year aberration while we wait for the rules to be updated, something tied to Benitez or a longer term ploy I dont know.

However we look to have improved the team without having to pay a lot of money. Whereas in the past we have spent a lot of money to not improve the team.

If we can finish the window with Anguissa on loan, the right back for 3m and Hoppe for 2-4m we will have brought in 6 players, for under 10 million quid. It's a marked change, and probably a welcome one.
Brilliant; been wanting this type of player for ages.

Youngish, hungry with a point to prove.

Instead, all we have bought for the past couple of seasons has been ageing, money-hungry prima donnas who think they are doing us a favour by being here, Ancelotti included.

@GrandOldTeam designates a crack team of 4-5 of posters per Transfer Window to keep an eye out for private flights on https://www.flightradar24.com/ .

They take it in shifts to keep the skies continually monitored for flights containing potential signings based on rumours and airports of origin.

@Bluesnapper1878 is one of the team this window and he's doing a fantastic job.

If I am then they are not sending the dough, need to ask GOTs payroll bods.

Definitely these last years have made me wish for the due diligence before splashing the cash that's a given/
Yeah Moyes little bargains. That's why I was really happy with the new players on Saturday. Didn't expect much and thought they both played their part. Both with something to prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.