Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good second half for Anguissa against Millwall. Absolutely bossing the midfield since he came on. Fulham' s Fabio Carvalho is one to watch for the future too. However, I am not sure what conclusions could be drawn from this game as Millwall are really terrible.
Have mentioned him before, he does'nt want to sign a new contract with Fulham either although some big clubs chasing him by all accounts, both here and abroad.

Doesn't that show that she follows Everton, but not her son or the USMNT nor his current team Schalke. Poor attempt.
They’re phone screenshots, and on Twitter it filters as newest at the top, suggesting she’s followed us recently. I’d imagine her son was amongst the first of her follows…several hundred of accounts below us. Surprisingly, they can’t all fit on one screen.

Neville Southall - Bury
Pat Van Den Hauwe - Birmingham City
Derek Mountfield - Tranmere
Peter Reid - Bolton
Trevor Steven - Burnley
Adrian Heath - Stoke City
Graeme Sharp - Dumbarton
Andy Gray - Wolves
Paul Bracewell - Sunderland
Kevin Sheedy - Liverpool
Alan Harper - Liverpool

Imagine the fume if we looked at players from these clubs now?

Neville Southall - Bury
Pat Van Den Hauwe - Birmingham City
Derek Mountfield - Tranmere
Peter Reid - Bolton
Trevor Steven - Burnley
Adrian Heath - Stoke City
Graeme Sharp - Dumbarton
Andy Gray - Wolves
Paul Bracewell - Sunderland
Kevin Sheedy - Liverpool
Alan Harper - Liverpool

Imagine the fume if we looked at players from these clubs now?

Not quite as relative these days though is it.

Epic team though

Yeah, i just thought it would be fun to look at it and see/remember where they all came from. Unbelievable what they turned into as a unit. The absolute perfect 4-4-2 set up, never to be bettered in my opinion. Too many different formations nowadys, players not super skilled in ONE area of the pitch, all that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.