Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anguissa looks like a powerful box to box CM.

l likey likely.
His tackles per game stats last season was 2.2, which is higher than Declan Rice and Fabinho, and was basically on a par with Rodri, Tielemans and Soucek, none of whom we’d turn our noses up at. He also dribbles a lot too. Admittedly he’s nowhere near Ndidi, Kante or Bissouma, but not many people are and he’s a different type of defensive mid to them. I’d take a punt on him for right price.

His tackles per game stats last season was 2.2, which is higher than Declan Rice and Fabinho, and was basically on a par with Rodri, Tielemans and Soucek, none of whom we’d turn our noses up at. He also dribbles a lot too. Admittedly he’s nowhere near Ndidi, Kante or Bissouma, but not many people are and he’s a different type of defensive mid to them. I’d take a punt on him for right price.
He's every bit as good as Bissouma lol when did we start putting him in with the elite DMs?

Great Post! Very true - our fans' attitude to genuinely good players completely baffles me sometimes.
It’s a nightmare. Some of the best players out there don’t need to run all day.

some people would rather get excited over a 35 year old James Milner running more than anyone else in the league this week than Pogba getting an obscene amount of assists in one game.

Tielemans and Soucek bring goals as well though mate, Tielemans 89 premier league apps, 12 goals and 14 assists.

Soucek, 52 premier league apps, 14 goals, only 1 assist.

Anguissa, 58 premier league apps, 0 goals, 3 assists.

Has anyone stalked his ma on Bebo?

Status
Not open for further replies.