Player Threads - Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

@GrandOldTeam are there any responsibilities that come with sponsoring a player thread or is it just a badge of honour/dishonour and a way of supporting the site?
I’ve sponsored Kieran Dowell’s 17/18 & 2018/19 season threads (who went on loan almost immediately and never played for us again), the 19/20 season of Leighton (when he played so infrequently his thread got locked) and what looks to be the only season of James.

I appreciate I’m not at @Devanski levels of jinx but I’m going to have to be very careful who I sponsor in future!

I’ve sponsored Kieran Dowell’s 17/18 & 2018/19 season threads (who went on loan almost immediately and never played for us again), the 19/20 season of Leighton (when he played so infrequently his thread got locked) and what looks to be the only season of James.

I appreciate I’m not at @Devanski levels of jinx but I’m going to have to be very careful who I sponsor in future!
Or we can use you tactically. Sponsor whomever we need rid of. Although it could get quite pricey for you, especially this summer as it would be about ten threads

Status
Not open for further replies.