2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are these people? I haven't seen one on here.

Really? You'd rather have committed fans 'out of the club' because they believe the manager is an incompetent idiot and aren't shy about saying it than the most poisonous appointment ever made in our history? Wrath should be rightly aimed at those who appointed him as well, ( it's a disgrace) but that doesn't mean he gets off scot free. We have an absolute right to boo him to hell and back. He gets no leeway at all from me and countless others until he's gone. I want us to do well, but not with him anywhere near us. Watch us lose the first game and what happens then.

Wouldnt have come back and won that last season. More confident at least that we wont fold like a tent in the wind like previously.
Now dont care one jot who's in charge. I dont watch the touchline. I watch whats on the pitch.
Decent enough start.

He passed the test today. Didn’t like us switching to a back 5 but unlike with Carlo that didn’t lead to a goal. Thought we played with the right energy and directness. Just need better quality players.

Status
Not open for further replies.