Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondon ?
Theres probably worse out there i suppose , 32 yrs old been playing in China , to sit on the bench taking a wage ....no thanks.

Promote Lewis Dobbin ,give him great experience and minutes when Dom or Richy need a rest or come off in a game.
The lad looks a real prospect , and you never know could turn out superb.
He's 19 in January would be a good time to get him in and around the 1st team.
Got a bit of the James Vaughan’s about him.
Confident at a young age etc.

I agree he could well be worth a go.

You have to be on a windup with Rondon. I'm sorry, but this is getting ridiculous.

Your opinions have became so utterly bizarre since Benitez was appointed.

Who we signing as a back up mate?

I cant wait to here who this 20 goal quality striker Brands has up his sleeve on a cost effective deal.

Kean would be far better to play off DCL for a final 15 chasing a goal than bringing on another big lad to lump it into. Kean get the ball and runs at people which causes a different kind of problem whilst still having Dom on for areal threat

And what if DCL is gassed/injured?

Kean shown absolutely zilch playing up top on his own in England. In a front 2 he could possibly do well but I doubt we'll go 2 up top much as it means a man less in midfield and we get over run as it is.

How's he a carthorse?

11 goals in 32 games for Newcastle

14 in 27 in China

4 in 10 at CSKA

31 in 82 for the Venezuelan national side.

His goal record is similiar to DCL who everyone worships.

Our fanbase need to massively reign in expectations - the same fanbase who called Danny Ings crap who's just signed for a club with solid recruitment who'll likely finish above the team who think they are better than they are signing"hollywood" names like Moise Kean who no bugger wants to take off our hands.

Arouna Kone scored 15 for Levante in 34. 11 in 34 for Wigan.

Niasse scored 8 in 15 in Russia.

Who we signing as a back up mate?

I cant wait to here who this 20 goal quality striker Brands has up his sleeve on a cost effective deal.

And what if DCL is gassed/injured?

Kean shown absolutely zilch playing up top on his own in England. In a front 2 he could possibly do well but I doubt we'll go 2 up top much as it means a man less in midfield and we get over run as it is.
Then we also have Brazil’s number nine who also works as a target man and we have just signed a couple of wingers who can move into his left wing position if need be.
We have DCL who can be replaced by Richy if injured and we have Kean who can partner either as a different two up top option.
Rondon would be a waste of a wage.

Am I advocating Rondon to replace DCL?

Nope Im advocating him as a solid option to chuck off the bench in the last 10-15 minutes who can actually do the basics of a lone target man and actually cause the opposition problems.

Look at Origi at Liverpool - never been a starting 11 quality striker but is big, strong, makes himself a nuisance when its a case of "just get it in the box"

Whats Kean or Tosun doing off the bench to grab us a scrappy goal?

Another player you've called garbage.

Then we also have Brazil’s number nine who also works as a target man and we have just signed a couple of wingers who can move into his left wing position if need be.
We have DCL who can be replaced by Richy if injured and we have Kean who can partner either as a different two up top option.
Rondon would be a waste of a wage.

Ultimately mate the best teams have options - counting on Richarlison to replace DCL leaves us bare in quality out wide, changing the system just to accommodate a player who scored 2 goals in 31 games for us is ludicrous.

The sooner the fans accept our financial situation the easier it will be for us all to be on the same page.

People are crying about signing players because they want other players we cant afford this window. If its a choice between Rondon on a free short term deal or a one legged Tosun or mopey Kean I'll have Rondon every day of the week.

Howling, he's making it too easy. All these transfers he's advocating.

Origi is limited - but off the bench he's a nuisance who makes things happen.

We have players on our bench who are limited and DONT make things happen - thats what you dont realise.

Townsend is limited - but can cross a ball and get 6 assists

Benard was limited but couldn't cross and got 0 assists

You are crying over nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.