Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not unique to him. @GrandOldTeam has shown several examples. He ran polls on Twitter - every single manager was divisive; indeed, Benitez was less divisive than many others.

What's unique - solely - to him is the type of people it's divisive to. Thick people. Bedwetters. Prejudiced emotional morons. And I say that confidently, because none of them can give me three footballing reasons why he shouldn't have got the job.
I agree with you on a lot of things and I also disagree with you on a lot of other things. I don't lose sleep over it as it's just a difference of opinions which we are all entitled to.

What I don't like is when you start referring to others as thick, bed wetter so, prejudiced and morons just because their opinions differ from yours.

I just received a remnder from The Grand Old Team saying that I've not logged in for a while - so here I am and the first thread I look at is Everton "fans" slagging each other off, insulting fellow fans and generally being obnoxious, all because they have a different opinion about a subjective decision made by the Club.
I expect I'll get slagged off for having the tumerity to comment, but two fingers and f/you to those who throw insults and abuse.
Bye.

Good to see you rise above it buddy

I just received a remnder from The Grand Old Team saying that I've not logged in for a while - so here I am and the first thread I look at is Everton "fans" slagging each other off, insulting fellow fans and generally being obnoxious, all because they have a different opinion about a subjective decision made by the Club.
I expect I'll get slagged off for having the tumerity to comment, but two fingers and f/you to those who throw insults and abuse.
Bye.
*please don’t try and avoid the swear filter mate.

Bye.
Don’t, stop, please stay

I agree with you on a lot of things and I also disagree with you on a lot of other things. I don't lose sleep over it as it's just a difference of opinions which we are all entitled to.

What I don't like is when you start referring to others as thick, bed wetter so, prejudiced and morons just because their opinions differ from yours.

It's not about differing opinion though, because the opinion isn't derived from anything logical.

For example, if someone doesn't like someone based on their skin colour, I'd call them all sorts for it because that isn't a differing 'opinion'.

This is the same. It's illogical prejudice. They are hating someone based on a job they had once upon a time.

If you don't think Benitez should be Everton manager for other reasons, fine, and this doesn't apply to you - but if so you wouldn't be calling him a fat pig, especially before a ball was kicked.

Any club coming from the Championship to the Premier League and attaining consistent mid-table with the budget he had is doing well. What they did years previously is irrelevant following a relegation, it's a reset of player calibre/expectations.

Criticising Benitez for his job at Newcastle is ridiculous. He did very well.

They had a Premier League team in the Championship, it wasn’t at all a reset of player calibre. They were buying players that were first teamers for Premier League clubs like Matt Ritchie and Dwight Gayle, Shelvey in the previous January who was one of Swansea’s best players, players that no other club in the Championship would’ve had a hope in hell of attracting. They had a mid table Premier League squad.

I’m not buying into this fairytale Newcastle fans have created that he did some amazing job there. You will never, ever convince me of this.

Bye.

Irony off the chart here.

Genuine question. Are there people posting in here who actually want us to lose our games because RB is the Manager?

The day after Ancelotti left, I ran a poll with all linked candidates. Only Ralf Rangnick had more votes in favour than Benitez.

There was no candidate, IMO, that you'd appoint on the grounds of they'd be given more time than Benitez.

I get the initial fume and kneejerk reaction. Still raging about it over a month later, to the point of personal abuse is a little odd to me.

You've got to let them get on with it now - all the fume and kneejerk reaction over the years has made Moshiri realise to not listen to fans.
I can't speak for anybody else but the reason I'm still moaning one month on is that he's brought in players I believe are not up to the standard required, even for squad players, and he's doing his best to sell my favourite player.

I can't speak for anybody else but the reason I'm still moaning one month on is that he's brought in players I believe are not up to the standard required, even for squad players, and he's doing his best to sell my favourite player.

We don't know the constraints he has.

The window isn't shut.

If you choose to believe the reports over James Rodriguez, then fair enough. Personally - I'm of the view of Seamus Coleman and Carlo Ancelotti - that there's an attitude problem throughout this club. Rodriguez deciding to swerve playing in our run in made me change opinion as to the benefit of him in the squad.

Count this one as a yes then mate.
Nah.
I never want us to lose.

Only ever put money on us once to lose and that was because I was genuinely skint and really needed to make some money and we were crap and certs to get beat.
( went 1-0 up as well )

Reactions: Lob
Bye.
How very dignified of you

Status
Not open for further replies.