Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I go back through the vaults I bet I can find various of your posts saying Richarlison a) is crap and b) should be sold to allow us to fund the transfer fees for cloggers like Ings or Ward-Prowse. If a good window for you is James out and McNeill and Gray in, then you have lost your mind.

We've won more games without James than with.

We've won a lot less games without Richarlison than with.

It's not even a competition - same way Richarlison will be playing at Real or Athletico next season whereas James will be playing for Columbus Crew

We've won more games without James than with.

We've won a lot less games without Richarlison than with.

It's not even a competition - same way Richarlison will be playing at Real or Athletico next season whereas James will be playing for Columbus Crew
For me DCL (and Richarlison) are over rated because their competition at this club is so bad (Tosun, Benard) if we had Danny Ings on the bench and someone like a Zaha both would have been dropped at certain points of this season (particularly Richarlison).

Patrick Bamford has scored the same amount of goals as DCL in the league and leads the line just as well yet has played most his days in the fizzy pop league.

DCL is a good player but he's nowhere near the quality of a Man City - put him in that team and you see his weaknesses instantly alongside genuine top quality players.

If you compare the players we've lost in recent years Rooney and Lukaku aside none have been irreplaceable and for me you can stick DCL/Richarlison in that below category of good but not great players - Felliani, Lescott, Arteta.

If you were offered £80-90 million for either you would be daft not to take it.

Would need to replace one of Keane/Mina with a quicker CB and some more pace/energy in the midfield.

Would also consider cashing in on Richarlison as dont think he suits the two up top formation whatsoever.
OK, you made me find the quotes, only took a minute.

OK, you made me find the quotes, only took a minute.

And?

Richarlison and DCL are over rated by the fans you have people saying you wouldn't sell either for £100 million! lol

still doesn't invalidate my point that Richy is our best player and will likely be off to a top club next season whereas James is on the decline.

And?

Richarlison and DCL are over rated by the fans you have people saying you wouldn't sell either for £100 million! lol

still doesn't invalidate my point that Richy is our best player and will likely be off to a top club next season whereas James is on the decline.
You said he was our best player. You also said he was crap. You also said we should sell him. You're one complicated cat.

You said he was our best player. You also said he was crap. You also said we should sell him. You're one complicated cat.

He is our best player - we've just finished 10th and 12th the bar isn't the same height to be the best player at the club as it is at a Top 4 Club!

And yes at £80+ million I would sell either Richy or DCL tomorrow as they aint worth mega money regardless of them being two of our best players.

Well looks at West ham. Two seasons ago they finished 16th and only secured safety on the final day of the season. The next season they finished 6th, this season who knows?

I'm going to wait for the transfer window to shut and watch us play a few games before I completely wet the bed just yet.

Agree mate, (get's neck collar out for support watching the ball volleyed up at every chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.