2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the same people cry arsing about Coutinho are the same who were calling relegation after signing Gray and are now raving about the lad.

Whilst Benitez is manager any decision will always be a disaster one I've become numb to it.

See what happens before crying that we may lose Carlo n James who had us below massive names like West Ham and Leeds Utd.

Whats Gray got to do with Coutinho. I dont rate him at this stage of his career and I dont want to play with a no.10. I want pacey direct players.

My opinion on Coutinho has nothing to do with Demarai Gray.

Because the same people cry arsing about Coutinho or whoever are the same who were calling relegation after signing Gray and are now raving about the lad.

Whilst Benitez is manager any decision will always be a disaster one in the eyes of the cult I've become numb to it.

See what happens before crying that we may lose Carlo n James who had us below massive names like West Ham and Leeds Utd.
and there you have it my friend....

Hold on here. Sounds like bedwetters getting a bit hung up on some South American journo who only heard about Everton when James signed and doesn't like the idea of a nations talisman playing for a less glamorous midtable side for another season.

Zero credible sources following up said tale of the Spaniard Vs the Columbian.

Hold on here. Sounds like bedwetters getting a bit hung up on some South American journo who only heard about Everton when James signed and doesn't like the idea of a nations talisman playing for a less glamorous midtable side for another season.

Zero credible sources following up said tale of the Spaniard Vs the Columbian.
Except James himself said it's difficult and he doesn't know if he'll be staying.

Alex young got blisters on his feet in the summer and never turned up for away games .But all who seen him knew they had seen a special player , any kids who see rodriguez next season will feel the same as me as boy
Exactly mate, I said this on here to somebody last season, they were moaning about James not being a 90 minute player and missing games. I said that they would have hated the Vision. Superb players both of them. James is like Alex, he can be having a quiet game and then all of a sudden produce a moment of magic which wins the game.

Unfortunately, he won’t get a chance under Benitez who will play hoof ball, have a bit of pace on the wings to try to latch onto DCL’s knock downs, oh and by the way we will be defending deep, missing out midfield and going route one, with the trusty hoof towards DCL.

Whats Gray got to do with Coutinho. I dont rate him at this stage of his career and I dont want to play with a no.10. I want pacey direct players.

My opinion on Coutinho has nothing to do with Demarai Gray.

Not you personally mate the cult waiting to jump on the manager for anything and everything.

We have one of the most unprofessional and lazy squads around. Who's arsed if any of them go bar someone like Richarlison/Godfrey?

The squad needs to be rebuilt on solid foundations of blood, sweat and tears - if James doesn't fit in that then he's out - same the likes of Gomes and Delph as soon as someone is daft enough to want them.

I absolutely love him but it was weird when he never made the colombia squad....
Some managers seem to care more about players being all in it working hard together than actual quality on the ball. It’s frustrating that he missed half our games and maybe for a short term tournament the Colombia manager wanted to stick to a certain system game by game which isn’t possible if your system involved James and then he’s not available.
Hopefully Benitez doesn’t think like that, and nor should he when we’re talking about a 50 odd game season hopefully.

Exactly mate, I said this on here to somebody last season, they were moaning about James not being a 90 minute player and missing games. I said that they would have hated the Vision. Superb players both of them. James is like Alex, he can be having a quiet game and then all of a sudden produce a moment of magic which wins the game.

Unfortunately, he won’t get a chance under Benitez who will play hoof ball, have a bit of pace on the wings to try to latch onto DCL’s knock downs, oh and by the way we will be defending deep, missing out midfield and going route one, with the trusty hoof towards DCL.
Spot on....would advise all the Hamez haters to have a look at the Golden vision...one of the original "luxury players" Feel sorry for those who've only seen the crap we've served up since 1988..Joe Royle in 1995 excepted..

Status
Not open for further replies.