Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane mate...not Kean ;)

I happen to know one or two billionaires and am well versed in how their companies are run and who theyve appointed to run them.

If you think all billionaires / wealthy people only seek to improve each business they own year on year (as would seem logical) then im afraid you are incorrect :)

We dont actually know what Moshiri is thinking...you could be right but equally you may be wrong.

Benitez has only lost Bernard.

Added Kean, Gbamin, Townsend, Gray and Begovic since last season.

His target has to be over 60pts.

I do think Kean will be sold as well as one of the centre backs and a centre midfielder or two.

I also think we will make one decent sized signing.

With all of these things I think we have to wait until the window closes and September comes and see exactly who goes and who stays. I know we have lost Olsen too, but Begovic is fairly like for like there. Bernard is a good player, but hardly contributed last season and I think we will get more from Townsend and Gray than he gave us.

0_Jonjo-Shelvey.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me at all mate to see a chancer like him rock up.

@LocalNative sorry i quoted you but clicked send.

If Benitez isnt keen on Dumfries but Brands is then hopefully we dont go for him.

I hope we dont get him anyway but the manager needs to at least have players he wants...

Brands stock is at its lowest at the moment.

I'd love to be able to dismiss as nonsense from the Red Echo, but Benitez is awful in the transfer market. Absolutely diabolical considering the standard of clubs he has managed.

He is also so arrogant as to believe the complete opposite of that. The comment at his unveiling about his database and videos for transfer targets instantly filled me with dread.

We will see what the ambitions for the season are when we see the finalised squad Brands hands him, for what it's worth, I think Benítez got the job because he is a hard nose and won't put up with the half arsed performances we get regular with a lot of these players.

It will depend on the players he has, he had mid table with Newcastle and finished mid table. you can only work with the tools you are given.

dross like Torres Mascherano Alonso Garcia, Kuyt Arbeloa Agger Skrtel Reina Aurelio Crouch Bellamy, that kind of dross? I thought that lot got them to Champions League final and runners up in the league?
This.

Benitez has made a number of questionable signings over the years, that much is undeniable, but to deny that he's also had loads of successes or that he's 'terrible' in the transfer market is inaccurate really.

Status
Not open for further replies.