Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rrrr Sean Lunt... Another Professional social media Evertonian. Knows absolutely nothing and will constantly contradict himself but yet people seem to think he's got his finger on the pulse.
Err. No. Sports Witness is just a site that translates what is said in papers and by journalists around the world. Much of it will be nonsense like it is over here. But I heard similar about the Dumfries transfer yesterday from a friend who lives out there so who knows.

However, I don't believe Lunt is ITK. He just regurgitates translated articles. It was easier to share it than finding anything in Dutch and translating it myself.

Im a bit surprised weve not shifted out Delph, Gomes, Kenny, Iwobi or one of Keane/Mina.

The ones like Baningime help of course but it would be nice if we could move on more players quicker.
It is far easier to move somebody on 8k per week than somebody on 80k per week.

I don't think the manager wants to sell Michael Keane at all and as yet we can only assume Yerry Mina will come back and fight for his place.

Err. No. Sports Witness is just a site that translates what is said in papers and by journalists around the world. Much of it will be nonsense like it is over here. But I heard similar about the Dumfries transfer yesterday from a friend who lives out there so who knows.

However, I don't believe Lunt is ITK. He just regurgitates translated articles. It was easier to share it than finding anything in Dutch and translating it myself.
Yup. I’ve never seen him claim to know anything. He just posts links to foreign media sources.

The only thing good to come out of this inability due to FFP or us being skint with regards to the most important part of the field that needs upgrading is that FSW won't be here long . We are really going to struggle as I've said before.

Apart from taking control of BMD this summer has been so depressing with Everton social media spamming how exciting Townsend is going to be . Really paints a picture .
Not even Delph bashing has cheered me up when it comes to football.
I think that a difficulty with FFP means the manager will be given more time and will be here longer.

Do you not think that all of this was known and discussed while his appointment was being negotiated ?

Rrrr Sean Lunt... Another Professional social media Evertonian. Knows absolutely nothing and will constantly contradict himself but yet people seem to think he's got his finger on the pulse.
This gets said 500,000x every transfer window, despite people replying every time that he’s just a translator for foreign articles written about Everton, and doesn’t claim otherwise

I think that a difficulty with FFP means the manager will be given more time and will be here longer.

Do you not think that all of this was known and discussed while his appointment was being negotiated ?

Must have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.