2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to school with a lad who had one leg & a hand like a flipper, just because his mum took a morning sickness tablet.
It's wasn't a morning sickness tablet.... It was a sedative. It ended up being used as a treatment for morning sickness as the tests and trials that exist today - didnt back then.

You can just pretend we are in 1960 instead of 2021 to suit your agenda if you want?

It's wasn't a morning sickness tablet.... It was a sedative. It ended up being used as a treatment for morning sickness as the tests and trials that exist today - didnt back then.

You can just pretend we are in 1960 instead of 2021 to suit your agenda if you want?

Well you can pretend that all pharmaceuticals are without risk.

Because you're encouraging the idea that people shouldn't get the vaccine, which is downright ridiculous. Of course it's not a crime if you don't get it, but choosing not too is basically because you think the world's top doctors and scientists are all wrong. That's just stupidity to an incredible degree.
The "world's top doctors and scientists" (and the consensus is not as strong as you say) are offering an opinion that is not based on test data. Usually a vaccine has to go through stringent testing before deployment. In this case, that has not occurred.

The "world's top doctors and scientists" (and the consensus is not as strong as you say) are offering an opinion that is not based on test data. Usually a vaccine has to go through stringent testing before deployment. In this case, that has not occurred.

It HAS gone through stringent testing, least Pfzier and Astra-Zeneca both have, they spent all of 2020 and the early part of this year doing just that. You really don't have an actual clue what you're talking about.

Please don't reply, I've finished with this now.

Could anyone name one good memorable moment this fella has had at the club? I'll go as low as a good cross in the box here.

I was sucked in by that knobhead doctor 20 years ago and ended up paying out loads for my lad to have the separate vaccines, when they was absolutely no need to.
If social media was about then, there would have been thousands more like myself no doubt.

That doctor, after being struck off, has made a very successful life in the US. A millionaire, shacked up with Elle ‘the body’ Mcpherson, and was recently doing anti-vax / anti-Covid speeches to the people gathered in Trafalgar Square via the big screen. Funny how some people land always on their feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.