Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20210723_232607.png

Being outside will reduce the risk a great deal. And in the US I think soccer fans are a bit more likely to have been vaccinated than the general population.
That’s my hope!

Be careful. Florida is one of the highest states of new infections.

We will, thanks. My husband and I are fully vaccinated but my concern is our daughter but we are taking all the precautions to keep her safe. I also got a covid test for her to take us soon as we get home as the incubation period for the delta variant is 2 days.

That’s my hope!

We will, thanks. My husband and I are fully vaccinated but my concern is our daughter but we are taking all the precautions to keep her safe. I also got a covid test for her to take us soon as we get home as the incubation period for the delta variant is 2 days.

For the love of god, dont expose your daughter to something as miserable as the chance of catching an "Everton Fan."

She deserves a nice life.

For the love of god, dont expose your daughter to something as miserable as the chance of catching an "Everton Fan."

She deserves a nice life.
She is actually not going to the game so she will be safe. My younger sister lives in Orlando so she is babysitting for us while we go to the match :D But we are taking our daughter to Disney and Universal on Monday and Tuesday so that’s where we’re going have to be careful but we are only doing outside rides and masking so hopefully that will help.

wow that Pumas team have a cool kit

and Atletico Nacional were bankrolled by Escobar in the "NarcoBall" era, if it won them a libertadores it must work

Status
Not open for further replies.