Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome..............also have a couple of bottles of French Sassy cider waiting to bring over as promised

Have a great time
Thanks! Tbh I will probably enjoy the sassy cider better than the IPA so I can’t wait and Im going to be forever grateful. Whenever I make it to France next year if you desire something from the US please let me know.

She is actually not going to the game so she will be safe. My younger sister lives in Orlando so she is babysitting for us while we go to the match :D But we are taking our daughter to Disney and Universal on Monday and Tuesday so that’s where we’re going have to be careful but we are only doing outside rides and masking so hopefully that will help.
Don't worry too much my son and daughter-in-law both double vaccinated came down with Delta. My nine year old grandson is positive and other than a slight cough and a bit of a headache, probably caused by coughing,he's fine.

Don't worry too much my son and daughter-in-law both double vaccinated came down with Delta. My nine year old grandson is positive and other than a slight cough and a bit of a headache, probably caused by coughing,he's fine.
That’s reassuring to hear, thanks for sharing your grandson’s experience with Delta @davids I keep questioning myself if we are doing the right thing but we had already planned this trip and had gotten our daughter excited about it that canceling would have been very dramatic for her and my girl is an expert at melodrama.

Thought I'd try count everyone on the trip for us from the training video whilst on hold with the car insurance folk:

Kenny
Tyrer
Begovic
Coleman
Gordon (he's grown again)
Rodriguez
Allan
Kean
Davo
Digne
Godfrey
Doucoure
Iwobi
Holgate
JPG
Gray
Whitaker
Townsend
Virginia
Keane
Broadhead
Gibson
Anderson

Only one I'm unsure on is who I first thought was Branthwaite but reckon it's Anderson. Couldn't see Jarrad in any of the clips.

First team omissions:

Gomes
Delph
Sigurdsson
Branthwaite

Pickford (England rest)
Mina (Copa holiday)
Nkounkou (Olympics)
Richarlison (Olympics)
Baningime (U23's)
Tosun (Injured)
What’s DCL done to upset you?

Is there a link on this thread about a story of an Everton player who moved abroad to play for a Colombian side about 50/60 years ago?

I seen it a couple of days ago but can't remember which thread.
Yes, there is one. @summerisle was the one posted it. Here is the link

Status
Not open for further replies.