Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
For these overseas mini cup things, the PL clubs usually get a fee. Like a rock band touring do. Then they might get a share of the gate, and their own merchandise is down to them.
Hopefully they bring merchandise to sell, I believe someone mentioned here that at a previous US tour they don’t remember Everton having any for sale.

Florida is now the epicenter of the Delta variant in the US. Cases are up to 6500 new ones per day. If blues are going to the games please take precautions and be safe. As I keep saying to my kids - just because everyone else thinks Covid is over doesn't mean you have to behave stupidly!
wear a mask!
Thanks for the advise. Florida is for sure a hot spot right now which is giving me great anxiety since we haven’t been around that many people since Covid began so we are definitely taking precautions especially because our daughter can’t get vaccinated yet because of her age.

Is Dunc not allowed to travel due to his jail sentence ?
Rooney had a conviction yet was allowed into America ?
They're allowing all sorts into the US along the Mexico border.
If he's allowed travel to the US is there a chance he won't be let back into the UK cause of his jail sentence?

Thanks for the advise. Florida is for sure a hot spot right now which is giving me great anxiety since we haven’t been around that many people since Covid began so we are definitely taking precautions especially because our daughter can’t get vaccinated yet because of her age.

Being outside will reduce the risk a great deal. And in the US I think soccer fans are a bit more likely to have been vaccinated than the general population.

Status
Not open for further replies.