2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes, but everyone knows it's not him.

Without saying anything about the case, the British justice system works in such a way that literally nothing can be made public other than what has been already.

Obviously he has a right to be unhappy if he and his family got dragged into it but being furious with the club is pretty stupid.
He's an utter walloper.

Which deosn't surprise me given that he was brought into the club by fellow walloper Brands.

I’ve checked the ‘other’ 31 year olds Instagram account and it’s still active.

One thing I have noticed is that multiple Everton players are still following him, which could be telling as it at may mean they’ve seen/heard enough to support him.

That being the case I wonder if he isn’t denying the charges a la Johnson, but we just don’t know.
Unfortunately, until official announcements are made, we just don't know.

Youve been championing him since we were linked and as soon as he was signed posted about how great he was.

Many of us were taken in by your enthusiasm.

You are a big fan of Fabian Delph.

That is all.
Could see Delph and Gomes out and Winks on loan (not that I want him).

I think Delph is imo fast tracking himself to becoming most hated Everton player who hasnt transferred to the RS
To or from, The only player in our current squad that I really just want gone. He is everything that I dislike in modern footballers, Lazy and happy to take the wage offering nothing in return. Please get rid.

I honestly think I can count on one finger the players who I have genuinely disliked and this guy is it. Just go mate, you can't be arsed, retire, do not take the pee out of any other clubs for your 3 games a season.

Oh hang on I forgot Barmby

It’s all very well calling him a joke now but no one was complaining when he signed and his record at City considering the competition for places was pretty good.

maybe it’s just a symptom of where we are as a club that he is yet another in a long line of players who have a net contribution of zero.

Look at this corker from @ForeverBlue92 when he was signed

1627037237959.png

Exactly what he's saying now about the likes of Townsend and Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.