Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

If somehow we could add Bailey/Antony and Aarons/Emerson then aside from a CB + CM (who we could go for next summer) then id say we'd have a very exciting team.

The James situation as you say shouldnt be a debate really...in essence weve got him for 2 seasons as we have a club option and he should start every match when fit.

If it was me, id be solely focused on getting the deadwood out of the squad now and teeing up deals for RB/RF from the 4 names above.

We also need to extend one or two contracts which seems to be an issue as well i imagine.

Emerson has already signed for Barca?

My thing with James is if used correctly - and for that we need other options - he doesn't need to start every match and in turn that could get more out of him. Like you say we had him for two years, let's just get the two seasons out of him. For what we'd get in a transfer fee it's not worth it and we shouldn't be so desperate to get his wages off the books.

Think our best case is one of Bailey/McNeil/Chukwueze and Dumfries in and then 2-4 out (Not counting youngsters who may go on loan). X factor being Kean, if he goes then a replacement comes in.

Squad will likely end up more balanced and marginally better with us in position to make bigger moves next year.

Ajax would finish in a Champions League spot, easily. This is the gods honest truth too.
They went out of the Europa League to the 7th best team in Serie A last season. AZ the other CL team lost in qualifying. Feyenoord went out in the Europa League to a team from Austria and PSV to a Greek team. Comical take.

Status
Not open for further replies.