Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the stadium Moshiri has pretty much made a pigs ear of this club, we are now further away from the top or European places than when he came in all whilst spending 1/2 billion quid.......

I think you`ll find that is....... EVERTON THAT!!!!

Now we are on to buying Poundland players who dont improve us....

It's pretty bizarre how much it upsets some people.

I'm about to turn 40 - my grandfather always called it soccer, and even for my dad, that's how it was most often referred to when he was a kid (he's turning 80 next year).

It's only in relatively recent years that it's become a stick to beat Americans with.

Very odd.
Out of interest, do your Dad and Grandad call it soccer rather than football? I have used both terms, and occasionally use togger as well, but mainly I say football or "the footy".

Based on?
Can't say I've watched enough of him.

But from what I have seen, he's got an excellent footballing brain. Vision and accuracy.

Unlike Iwobi who has great skill but no vision

So I imagine he would be useful up against a team with their backs to the wall

But from what I have seen, he's got an excellent footballing brain. Vision and accuracy.

Iwobi, great skill. No.

Fixed it for you.

Honestly that wouldn't be my assessment of either player. But I'm pretty sure I was responding to something about McNeil versus Bailey.

Status
Not open for further replies.