Confirmed Signing Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t taken much notice before so I just watched his compilation on you tube and yes I know these are highlights but anyone calling this kid dross is on a different agenda .
He is a baller and with good coaching a left or right or even number 10
Pleasantly surprised

Was a genuine talent when he broke through. Clearly has some issues and not progressed since though especially when Marc Albrighton was higher in the pecking order at Leicester.

Not expecting much

I think this is one where a lot of people will end up eating their words.

Lost his way at Leicester, but he's a talented footballer in addition to being a good athlete.

Fully expect him to do extremely well, and then bin us off at the first opportunity.

Lost his way at Leicester, but he's a talented footballer in addition to being a good athlete.

Fully expect him to do extremely well, and then bin us off at the first opportunity.
Usual contrast between us and our dear red neighbours. They are apparently ecstatic on social media about their new signings based on one friendly. Our present and probably future new signings will be condemned before they play a game.

Usual contrast between us and our dear red neighbours. They are apparently ecstatic on social media about their new signings based on one friendly. Our present and probably future new signings will be condemned before they play a game.
Why is it always about our 'dear' neighbours with you?

Fully expect him to do extremely well, and then bin us off at the first opportunity

Totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.