Everton Youth Teams Thread

So we headhunt perkins and within 6 months he's off? Hardly inspires confidence either somethings gone on or he's just really not a loyal person. We should just get Waldron back now that the bans over

I’ve got higher hopes than usual for this lot, but I think that every year. It’s hard to pick the standouts, last year it was Onyango and Dobbin, Astley the year before that . Reece Welch had the most u18 appearances I think , plus his England caps and looks about 6 foot 2/3 ins already and a decent prospect, the other defender Eli Campbell is not much smaller with a good left foot . Thierry Small at left back has been discussed on here previously , skilfull player for a full back. Martin Waldron , our ex Academy boss , singled out Kouyate and Isaac Price as his most promising players recently. Luke Butterfield has played u18. The one whose caught my eye is Charlie Whitaker in midfield , he looks like he’s got drive , energy and capable of scoring goals.
That’s great that Whitaker is in the first team squad , a lot of development still to do to make it , but his goalscoring had always made him different from the others , he won u13 goal of the season a few years ago. I was looking back at a post from August last year reviewing the then new Scholars , when he stood out for me then, nice to see him breaking through.

Behave, even a semi pro club isn't as bad as us at streaming lol
Oh yeah? Bradford PA have just cancelled tonights stream . @Nymzee

Everton Stream – Update​

July 21, 2021
Due to unforeseen circumstances, tonight’s streaming of the Everton game has been cancelled. Anyone who has purchased a stream will be automatically refunded.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We do intend to film the game and will make digital copies available in the club shop this week.

Everton Stream – Update​

July 21, 2021
Due to unforeseen circumstances, tonight’s streaming of the Everton game has been cancelled. Anyone who has purchased a stream will be automatically refunded.
We do intend to film the game and will make digital copies available in the club shop this week.

hope you get your money back okay.
seriously who will buy digital copies of this game next week?! :Blink:

Everton Stream – Update​

July 21, 2021

Sake

hope you get your money back okay.
seriously who will buy digital copies of this game next week?! :Blink:
From my experiences with a non - league club last season the paid for stream was usually the issue, getting equipment set up , people , getting the expected quality for a paid stream etc. Often somebody literally filmed the match on their iPhone and streamed live to the Facebook page for free and a reasonable quality.

From my experiences with a non - league club last season the paid for stream was usually the issue, getting equipment set up , people , getting the expected quality for a paid stream etc. Often somebody literally filmed the match on their iPhone and streamed live to the Facebook page for free and a reasonable quality.

might get that somewhere this evening