Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done my best and still will to be positive about Benitez but I honestly think right now is the lowest I've felt as a supporter. Everything seems to be against us all of a sudden. I was a bit too young to fully appreciate how bad the Mike Walker days were. Part of me wishes I could just wash my hands with it and live out my days watching the golf without any real vested interest in who wins.

I've done my best and still will to be positive about Benitez but I honestly think right now is the lowest I've felt as a supporter. Everything seems to be against us all of a sudden. I was a bit too young to fully appreciate how bad the Mike Walker days were. Part of me wishes I could just wash my hands with it and live out my days watching the golf without any real vested interest in who wins.

Can see this season being a complete car crash tbh

That’s exactly where am at

Carlo brings in Allan and James with a side of Doucoure
FSW brings in Townsend and Begovic with some Grey gristle on the side

yeah, we traded up......
TBF, You missed something important out there mate. For context It should read

'Carlo brings in Allan and James with a side of Doucoure and finishes 10th after being 2nd on boxing day, records one of our worst home records in history, says he cannot wait to still be in charge of us in the new stadium and then 2 days later fecks off to real madrid.'

Who knows what will happen with RB but he will have to be pretty crap to do as poor as Carlo did after he employed better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.