Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see many doing that though, most accept he is here and are supporting the team. If he does well we do well, bizarre wanting the manager too fail really and a little bit sad for a grown man.
I don't want him to fail at all, but i'm not going to bow down before him, and fawn grovel and kiss his butt either. He's only here because it suits him to be here. The kopite is not here out of love for Everton, i can assure you of that.

Haha not saying I’d complain but it certainly wouldn’t sit right. Plus the RS would probably just tell us we needed one of their managers to win something which would be fun.
Or we could say your legend Big Blue Ben won the league with us and not you.

Facht.

I don't want him to fail at all, but i'm not going to bow down before him, and fawn grovel and kiss his but either. He's only here because it suits him to be here. The kopite is not here out of love for Everton, i can assure you of that.
I think we all know he is not here out of love for Everton. It is a job and just that like all previous managers barring Joe Royle, Howard and Colin Harvey.
Not bothered he doesn't love Everton....why should he? If he still loved or was in love with the RS then no way would he have took this job.
I am just supporting him because he is here and I want Everton to be competitive once again. Manager and team go together in my eyes

I don't want him to fail at all, but i'm not going to bow down before him, and fawn grovel and kiss his butt either. He's only here because it suits him to be here. The kopite is not here out of love for Everton, i can assure you of that.
Ha ha, which manager ever joins out of love for his new club, you balloon ? You reckon Jose has always been a massive Roma fan ?

Amen to that brother.
I love this site (mainly for the 'Ale House' forum) but in my experience the views of GOT members on Everton related matters very rarely reflect general opinion amongst Evertonians as a whole.
GOT is an incredibly laid back place compared to other sites.

No relation to Benitez and he wouldn’t of been my choice of manager purely to the divide and hate he’d get from the fans before even competing for a single point. Sooner people realise we’re a small club the better might be rich in history but I’m afraid that wins you fk all the negativity on here is a joke and probably won’t win anything for another 26 years
He sure made you a happy man in Istanbul alright.

Amen to that brother.
I love this site (mainly for the 'Ale House' forum) but in my experience the views of GOT members on Everton related matters very rarely reflect general opinion amongst Evertonians as a whole.
GOT has turned into the geordie element of Evertonianism, and I’m so proud.

• Haha
Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.