Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are much better than Everton and that is why they get world class managers in their peak, and we get them in the tail end, pension pot stuffing part of their careers. Until you admit Liverpool are our superior in every important KPI for success then Everton shall continue to be an expensive failure.
We will have a superior ground and a better location.

My observation wasn't intended as a criticism of the site, I was merely stating a fact. (one which you agree with)
I certainly never implied that any opinion (from an individual OR demographic) is worth less than any other.

I know kev but when you say;

• the views of GOT members on Everton related matters very rarely reflect general opinion amongst Evertonians as a whole.
... Where do you then get the general opinion amongst Evertonians as a whole? Where is the comparative benchmark?

I've often took sentiment from online and compared it to offline - as an example, our end of season fan survey and the difference on that for online Vs offline was less than 5% of the average of thousands.

Behaviour on forums Vs in person is obviously different. I mean, I don't rate Mina and would sell him tomorrow but when I go to Goodison you'd think I was his biggest fan.

a couple of weeks on, and i still cant get my head around any aspect of the loon Moshiris' appointment of the fat one as Everton manager. there is no angle that makes sense. hes a poor manager, a kop legend, and its split the fans. is he so deluded and out of touch that he thinks we'll all be over it in a few weeks ?
as a result of this lunacy, i've grown to hate Moshiri and want him gone - yes oh rich one, the peasants might just prefer to stay at Goodison and have a soul.
the board had the chance to listen and stuck two fingers up to the history of the club. right back at you fat one and Moshiri. hope the restof them know where the exit door is now too.
also - anyone calling him Rafael needs to give their heads a wobble.

Do you not think the same is true in reverse?

I think theres 3 situations here:

A: The new cult -- professing their undying love for Benitez.

Topics include:

1:Complaining that they cant use the four letter word of the new managers first name despite it being a common theme that reds do that and we call our managers by their surnames (note: in the case of Ancelotti there were two of them).

2: How they are superior to other fans

3: Other disturbing statements showing clear patterns similar to the behaviour of reds...

B: Fans who dont like the choice of manager (due to his record of boring football and having done nothing for many many many years) when there was an entire globe to select someone from.

C: Those who take umbrage that the owner has hired someone who has insulted the size of the club -- combined with 'B' above.

a couple of weeks on, and i still cant get my head around any aspect of the loon Moshiris' appointment of the fat one as Everton manager. there is no angle that makes sense. hes a poor manager, a kop legend, and its split the fans. is he so deluded and out of touch that he thinks we'll all be over it in a few weeks ?
as a result of this lunacy, i've grown to hate Moshiri and want him gone - yes oh rich one, the peasants might just prefer to stay at Goodison and have a soul.
the board had the chance to listen and stuck two fingers up to the history of the club. right back at you fat one and Moshiri. hope the restof them know where the exit door is now too.
also - anyone calling him Rafael needs to give their heads a wobble.
a poor manager AND a kop legend?

Liverpool are much better than Everton and that is why they get world class managers in their peak, and we get them in the tail end, pension pot stuffing part of their careers. Until you admit Liverpool are our superior in every important KPI for success then Everton shall continue to be an expensive failure.
Cold, hard facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.