Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
No relation to Benitez and he wouldn’t of been my choice of manager purely to the divide and hate he’d get from the fans before even competing for a single point. Sooner people realise we’re a small club the better might be rich in history but I’m afraid that wins you fk all the negativity on here is a joke and probably won’t win anything for another 26 years
OH good luck with the next few hours.

I'm bored of being told by newbies we are fortunate to have him.

We aren't.
If I fall in that bracket of a newbie I’m far from one. And we’re not fortunate to have him but the fact is he’s here so might as well get behind him or protest every game and don’t buy a ticket or merchandise but that’s not going to help is it.

This is Rafilosophy:

“Winning teams have this balance… scoring goals and not conceding.

“That means your team is organised.

"Some people think if your team is organised, it is not nice, or is defensive.

“No, the team that is organised has more chances. You will create chances and not give opportunities.

“That is what we are trying to find and I hope we will do it.”

Get that on a bedsheet.

This is Rafilosophy:

“Winning teams have this balance… scoring goals and not conceding.

“No, the team that is organised has more chances. You will create chances and not give opportunities.

Get that on a bedsheet.
Why cant we both be on the same team for this 1 dave, ffs.

I would have thought we would have been.

Just how many family members does fat boy actually have ? Because they’re appearing on this forum like flies round the proverbial at the moment.
The-third-annual-Run-For-The-96-5k-in-Stanley-ParkLiverpoolto-remember-and-celebrate-the-lives-of.jpg

From left to right: @ForeverBlue92 , @rams1984 ,@Theoneandonly ,@everton1953, @Lost tribe…

Winning teams have this balance… scoring goals and not conceding.

I read this as: Get ready, I will park the bus in like 85% of the matches and 100% when we are ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.