Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
the more i think about it, the FSW seems to have been brought in here as a temporary measure while bad players, who no one wants (basically everyone) have their contracts expire over the next 24 months, he then gets sacked for 'failure' in the interim and then rebuild with a 'wanted' manager.

thats my positive take all on of this haha.
I think that is a likely scenario. This appointment feels like there are a few potential outcomes and they're prepared for that being the worst outcome.

I think in his last season at Newcastle, they were the team involved in the least amount of goals in the entire football league (for and against combined).

This ain’t gonna be a wild ride.
Comparing mid table vs championship material.

Right. And if they won't listen to @coleman=quality they should be fined or put in prison
No should realise after all these years of winning nothing and mid table finishes we’re not the huge club they think we’re. We’re a steady premier league club and that’s it ancelotti was a luxury. We need someone who’s going to come in and try and build something here and unfortunately for some that’s Benitez so get over it.

No should realise after all these years of winning nothing and mid table finishes we’re not the huge club they think we’re. We’re a steady premier league club and that’s it ancelotti was a luxury. We need someone who’s going to come in and try and build something here and unfortunately for some that’s Benitez so get over it.
Just how many family members does fat boy actually have ? Because they’re appearing on this forum like flies round the proverbial at the moment.

Inappropriate Language
Just how many family members does fat boy actually have ? Because they’re appearing on this forum like flies round the proverbial at the moment.
No relation to Benitez and he wouldn’t of been my choice of manager purely to the divide and hate he’d get from the fans before even competing for a single point. Sooner people realise we’re a small club the better might be rich in history but I’m afraid that wins you fk all the negativity on here is a joke and probably won’t win anything for another 26 years

Status
Not open for further replies.