2020/21 Thierry Small

Status
Not open for further replies.
football.london understands Chelsea academy stars Tino Livramento, Lewis Bate and Myles Peart-Harris all trained with the club's Under-16s yesterday as the impasse over their respective contract renewals continues.

The Blues have offered the trio – whose current deals expire next summer – fresh terms but none agreed to sign, with interest mounting in their services at home and abroad.

There was an expectation that Livramento and Bate, in particular, would be involved with the makeshift first-team squad that began pre-season training at the start of the week.

Id take Livramento in a flash but doubt we’d get him if he does leave.
Who was their right back who looked so good when we played them in the youth cup last season?

football.london understands Chelsea academy stars Tino Livramento, Lewis Bate and Myles Peart-Harris all trained with the club's Under-16s yesterday as the impasse over their respective contract renewals continues.

The Blues have offered the trio – whose current deals expire next summer – fresh terms but none agreed to sign, with interest mounting in their services at home and abroad.

There was an expectation that Livramento and Bate, in particular, would be involved with the makeshift first-team squad that began pre-season training at the start of the week.

Id take Livramento in a flash but doubt we’d get him if he does leave.
I am right in saying some have gone to Germany from Chelsea. I wouldn't be surprised if those 3 go abroad too.

Clinton Mola, highly rated, went to Stuttgart not so long ago as well as Redan to Hertha. Livramento has offers from many teams abroad and in England. The Sancho deal years ago has really helped kids think about moves abroad.

Might have been Spurs I was thinking too.

Who was Muniala with?

Yes he was a big boss, on top of the others you mentioned.

Chelsea's academy is that big they're always bound to lose a few top prospects. Until Lampard came on board there was no pathway, then a clear pathway with the transfer ban, now it's going back to spending instead of nurturing so I'm not shocked some more of their top talents are wanting away. Even Abraham seems to be getting binned.

Chelsea's academy is that big they're always bound to lose a few top prospects. Until Lampard came on board there was no pathway, then a clear pathway with the transfer ban, now it's going back to spending instead of nurturing so I'm not shocked some more of their top talents are wanting away. Even Abraham seems to be getting binned.

You can sort of see why Small would pick arsenal, since Arteta came in they've used more young players.
Risky enough strategy though if his aim is premier league football, arteta could have got the sack by the time he's turned 18

You can sort of see why Small would pick arsenal, since Arteta came in they've used more young players.
Risky enough strategy though if his aim is premier league football, arteta could have got the sack by the time he's turned 18

Plus they have two LB's aged 24 and 21. Whilst he does play the youth I think he'd be a bit of an idiot to pick there.

If he really wants first team football he should go to like Holland or Germany where they don't give a toss about age.

Plus they have two LB's aged 24 and 21. Whilst he does play the youth I think he'd be a bit of an idiot to pick there.

If he really wants first team football he should go to like Holland or Germany where they don't give a toss about age.
Would not surprise me if he ended up at villa a Midlands lad and villa have been fairly aggressive in recruiting for there youth set up ,but probably won't have to wait that long to see where he ends up

Status
Not open for further replies.