Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Koeman, Silva, Allardyce, Ancelotti all weak managers who didnt care - thats 5 professionals who have managed at the top of the game previously - yet this Kopite scumbag is gonna walk in here and lead us to glory?

Do me a favour, he is on a china style jolly, laughing all the way to the bank.

He has no shame, and neither do some of you so called fans either if you listened to yourselves talk.
Koeman certainly never gave the impression that he bought into the club. A tiny point was the silly christmas tree incident . He was careless in his management and it caught up with him.

Silva, should never have been appointed, even I was against it... and that is saying something.

Allyrdyce was just the wrong man at the wrong club at the wrong time..... but in some respects his grit and bloody mindedness was what was needed.

Ancelotti , I think underestimated the size of the job and was delighted to leave and get the Real job .

Benitez , nobody knows how it will go but as an Evertonian I hope he does massively well.
Can he be a success ? who can say

Are you really bothered that Everton is or isn't in his heart?

Blue Bill bleeds blue by all accounts..... Didn't stop him allowing Phillip Green to use it like his own personal piggy bank did it? Ooh we could have been watching us play from Kirby being managed by Gary Megson

Blue Bill wanted Gary Megson cos he was a blue. Walter Smith told him to go for Moyes.
No. I'm just not having that he took this job for any other reasons than it is local and we are paying him a wedge.

You can tell yourself what you want.

Are you really bothered that Everton is or isn't in his heart?

Blue Bill bleeds blue by all accounts..... Didn't stop him allowing Phillip Green to use it like his own personal piggy bank did it? Ooh we could have been watching us play from Kirby being managed by Gary Megson

Blue Bill wanted Gary Megson cos he was a blue. Walter Smith told him to go for Moyes.

No he didn't! Nobody wants Gary Mesgon. Gary Megson probably doesn't even want Gary Megson.

We're on the right track, lads

E53Vk3_WQA8TJ-J

Some of you doubters need to.jump on the Benitez bandwagon while theres still space, it's a win win, if he fails you can always say you didn't want him and if (or rather when) he delivers success, you can say you've been on the ride from day one.

Some of you doubters need to.jump on the Benitez bandwagon while theres still space, it's a win win, if he fails you can always say you didn't want him and if (or rather when) he delivers success, you can say you've been on the ride from day one.

No worries, there's enough space even for the fatty himself.

Koeman certainly never gave the impression that he bought into the club. A tiny point was the silly christmas tree incident . He was careless in his management and it caught up with him.

Silva, should never have been appointed, even I was against it... and that is saying something.

Allyrdyce was just the wrong man at the wrong club at the wrong time..... but in some respects his grit and bloody mindedness was what was needed.

Ancelotti , I think underestimated the size of the job and was delighted to leave and get the Real job .

Benitez , nobody knows how it will go but as an Evertonian I hope he does massively well.
Can he be a success ? who can say
As Evertonians we all want success. Trouble is, he's a massive Kopite....

No worries, there's enough space even for the fatty himself.
Just grow up. Fine if you think he isn't good enough, but then please say why. Just calling the bloke fatty is pitiful. God help us if he was black or gay, or had some disfigurement /disability, or if we'd gone for a woman, or any other minority. I'd foolishly assumed that this was a site for adults. More fool me!

Just grow up. Fine if you think he isn't good enough, but then please say why. Just calling the bloke fatty is pitiful. God help us if he was black or gay, or had some disfigurement /disability, or if we'd gone for a woman, or any other minority. I'd foolishly assumed that this was a site for adults. More fool me!
The names on this site can be very confusing. you don't sound very glasshalffull, glasshalffull. Let me get this straight, you are calling out someone called hippopotamus for fatshaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.