Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I stuffed it up too. Actually meant Barry Horowitz. The jobber’s jobber

“Arguably the best athlete of his era, Barry Horowitz personified the word jobber. With a losing streak as long as Mississippi, Horowitz was infamous for his self-congratulatory pat on the back before his matches. Self-described as an enhancer, Barry worked for numerous wrestling promotions before joining the WWE.”

Iwobi telling Ancelotti to play him in his preferred CAM role then looking even more useless than ever is the equivalent of Horowitz’s self pat on the back

I´ve no idea what the club think of any of them but plenty of really good young talent on the fringes at madrid that wont be on ridiculous wages, Reinier, Jovic, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Antonio Blanco, Kubo, Odegaard (maybe pushing it there)... even Mariano is only 26.
Mariano is on like €140k/week. Real pay their players extortionate wages. It's why it's hard to get any of them to agree to go anywhere. Same with Barcelona and Man U. Look at how much Haaland wants, €500k a week at least. Literally nobody can afford that.

Mariano is on like €140k/week. Real pay their players extortionate wages. It's why it's hard to get any of them to agree to go anywhere. Same with Barcelona and Man U. Look at how much Haaland wants, €500k a week at least. Literally nobody can afford that.
I think that's why we might be best looking st the younger players (who will not be on those salaries).

It wouldn't surprise me if Bernard and Iwobi were brought back into the team by Benitez. Sometimes players just aren't suited to particular managers. It wasn't long ago that everyone on here was in love with Bernard.
Well I hope he can utilise some of our current players, as we will struggle to sell them all. I’m like many I looked at Carlo with rose tinted glasses, he did us more harm than we realise, to soft with the players.

It wouldn't surprise me if Bernard and Iwobi were brought back into the team by Benitez. Sometimes players just aren't suited to particular managers. It wasn't long ago that everyone on here was in love with Bernard.
Doubt an ineffectual idiot and a donkey are suited to anything, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.