Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly like Eze the year before. We should be all over Olise. Before Goldmember came along we signed DCL, Holgate, Stones, Lookman all from the lower league. Now we're too good for the football league and need to spend big on jobbers like Iwobi instead
Last season we signed Godfrey and Doucoure mate. Doesn’t fit the agenda though, does it? Best not mention it then…

You wonder if a loan of one of their 2 top Brazilian talents and maybe 1-2 of their squad players with a fee involved could be done. Maybe players like Blanco, Arribas, Kubo, Fran Garcia or even Reinier.

A mixture of a couple of those players and one of the Brazilians on loan and potentially 20-40 million might work. It's the sort of deal that would work very well for FFP as well.

There would have to be a player swap involved. They're broke and got Bale returning on half a mill a week

The players I would want from Madrid would be:

Reinier -- on loan at Dortmund for another season but hasnt had regular games there.

Rodrygo -- Young winger/wide forward

Vinicius -- Young winger/wide forward

Militao -- Right sided centre back / right back

Valverde -- Centre mid

In reality, which of those players would be happy now moving from Madrid to us?

…oh, he is.

I think he could easily be in the Madrid team.

But if they don’t back him in year one there will be no year two. I’m sure

All Benitez ever did at Newcastle was moan about not getting backed by Ashley, so why wouid he risk the wrath of Everton & Liverpool fans and still living in the area. For 3mil or 5mil for one seasons work.,

I’m not saying we will spend 250mi but I would imagine we will spend more than last summer which was 60. All the rumours of usmanov, his nephew standing next to him in the pictures. Rumours of changes at boardroom level. He never comes here on a sell to buy promise

Moshiri has spent £55mil net on transfers a season.

No he's not. Palace are entertaining offers of around 30-35 mil for him. His value is around 40 mil at the most.

Richarlison is a 50 mil player currently. We would be lucky to get 60mil.

Thats madness...Richarlison walks into the Madrid team.

Is this really a good barometer when south American football is at its lower ever point? Proven by for the first time ever not a single one of them making a world cup semi final last out.

And besides I wouldn't call Gabriel Jesus or Vinicius Jr good enough for Real Madrid either

that proves nowt, south american teams hardly renowned for world cup success when its in europe

that proves nowt, south american teams hardly renowned for world cup success when its in europe
And yet every single other time at least one South American country had made at least the semis. And it's not like hosting it in Russia gave anyone much of an advantage bar themselves anyway. That Brazil side is the worst ive ever seen from them man for man.

Moshiri or Everton? Probably a bit of both. Either way, it's mid-table spending.

Well since he took over our net spend is about £55mil and our transfer record is £44mil for Sigurdsson with Iwobi £28mil another big money useless signing...Keane at £25mil as well...plus the likes of Gomes £22mil.

Hardly any spending and poor players signed with the money.

As you say, were spending like a mid table team.

Last season we signed Godfrey and Doucoure mate. Doesn’t fit the agenda though, does it? Best not mention it then…
I mean Doucoure who had spent his entire career in the prem and is in his late 20s hardly fits the profile of the others does it? Godfrey was England U21 captain and again had played in the prem, hardly unheralded

Status
Not open for further replies.