Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The loan fee will be high which is why we agreed last season. We can only sell if we have a buyer. What the point in selling low when we can make money on his loan and save wages and still own him then sell him next season. Rather the lad decide to give the club a chance tbh.
but i guess our pockets arent so deep either so getting him gone on a permanent deal makes much more sense to start spending money ourselves. And come on guys PSG are loaded if they spend 60+m on a right back.
Squeeze the money out of them and get on with it.

We’d be in a good place if we could actually sell players for real money.

In the past few years, we’ve what sold Gana for £27m (one of our best players), and Lookman for £18m (bought for £10m+).

It’s this that is putting us in a tight spot with FFP.

We’d be in a good place if we could actually sell players for real money.

In the past few years, we’ve what sold Gana for £27m (one of our best players), and Lookman for £18m (bought for £10m+).

It’s this that is putting us in a tight spot with FFP.

Realistically, we are only going to make a profit if someone performs well for us. There haven't been too many of those in recent years and the ones there have been are generally players we don't want to sell. We are awash with fringe players who are worth less than we paid for them and FFP-related issues in selling them as a result.

Realistically, we are only going to make a profit if someone performs well for us. There haven't been too many of those in recent years and the ones there have been are generally players we don't want to sell. We are awash with fringe players who are worth less than we paid for them and FFP-related issues in selling them as a result.
THIS... unfortunately.

Agree with this, i think in general we need to be less scared to sell our better players.
Although our better player are good, none of them are to the standard were they cant be replaced! (Unlike Lukaku, who was irreplaceable for example)
The problem we have is no one really trysts the club to come up with suitable or good value replacements, a good example is Richarlison! If we know there are tip toes he isn't going to be here forever, would it not make sense to bring his replacement in, while he is still at the club?
We will only think about his replacement once he is sold!
I love Calvert Lewin, but this could be the best possible opportunity to get maximum value for him! But unfortunately, we have one striker at the club, and one who has been on loan and doesn't want to come back! Is there no one in europe that can do what Richarlison & Calvert Lewin are doing? but better?

If we don’t have 2-3 new faces in that depressing team which finished the season then I really do fear for Everton next season.

They were absolutely appalling and an embarrassment to the shirt.

Absolutely agree. Thing is, most fans can see which of the players are not up to the job, why can't Brands or whoever has that responsibility get something done about it.

Trust me, I am NOT a Benitez fan, but I suspect he wont put up with lazy players, time will surely tell.

Tony

In
Denzel Dumfries - £15m
Odsonne Edouard - £10m
Leon Bailey - £30m
Alun Armstrong - £12m
Michael Olise - £15m
Mattheus Pereira - £15m

Out
Sigurdsson - £8-10m
Bernard - £8m
Moise Kean - £35-40m
Tosun - £7m
Holgate - £15m
Kenny - £6m
Delph - £anything
Iwobi - £15m

#MarcelOut

In
Denzel Dumfries - £15m
Odsonne Edouard - £10m
Leon Bailey - £30m
Alun Armstrong - £12m
Michael Olise - £15m
Mattheus Pereira - £15m

Out
Sigurdsson - £8-10m
Bernard - £8m
Moise Kean - £35-40m
Tosun - £7m
Holgate - £15m
Kenny - £6m
Delph - £anything
Iwobi - £15m

#MarcelOut
I see we're at that point of just completely making up scenarios as a stick to beat Brands with

Absolutely agree. Thing is, most fans can see which of the players are not up to the job, why can't Brands or whoever has that responsibility get something done about it.

Trust me, I am NOT a Benitez fan, but I suspect he wont put up with lazy players, time will surely tell.

Tony
Dont think Brands watches that much footy tbf to him

In
Denzel Dumfries - £15m
Odsonne Edouard - £10m
Leon Bailey - £30m
Alun Armstrong - £12m
Michael Olise - £15m
Mattheus Pereira - £15m

Out
Sigurdsson - £8-10m
Bernard - £8m
Moise Kean - £35-40m
Tosun - £7m
Holgate - £15m
Kenny - £6m
Delph - £anything
Iwobi - £15m

#MarcelOut
We wouldn't be getting Edouard for 10m mate. Would be closer to 20m. Dumfries will also be 20m+. None of those incoming players are even at their market value. We'd be paying more than that mate. Also did you mean Adam Armstrong? Alun Armstrong retired now no?

According to reports Palace willing to sell Wilf for offers over £35 million.

If Benitez goes 4231 he would be a great signing considering he can play both LW/RW and Richarlison will miss the first few games of the season due to being a selfish sod.

Status
Not open for further replies.