Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
When rumours abound that Moshiri is attending the first home game supporters gather to thank him and to wish him well.

wicker-man-1973-lord-summerisle-procession-ending.jpg
Building a wicker man by Prince Ruperts Tower as we speak

So Moshiri supposedly listened to Abromovich and decided that PREMIER LEAGUE EXPERIENCE was paramount. Yet Chelsea have brought in Mourinho with no PL experience and won the league twice, Hiddink with PL experience and won the FA Cup, Ancelotti with no PL experience and won the PL, Di Matteo with no PL experience and won the Champions League, Conte with no PL experience and won the PL, Sarri with no PL and won the Europa Leauge and Tuchel with no PL experience and won the Champions League.

But for some strange reason, our owner puts a priority on experience that limits him to a handful of managers that are all lackluster at best.

SO lucky to have him.

So Moshiri supposedly listened to Abromovich and decided that PREMIER LEAGUE EXPERIENCE was paramount. Yet Chelsea have brought in Mourinho with no PL experience and won the league twice, Hiddink with PL experience and won the FA Cup, Ancelotti with no PL experience and won the PL, Di Matteo with no PL experience and won the Champions League, Conte with no PL experience and won the PL, Sarri with no PL and won the Europa Leauge and Tuchel with no PL experience and won the Champions League.

But for some strange reason, our owner puts a priority on experience that limits him to a handful of managers that are all lackluster at best.

SO lucky to have him.

Man City and Chelseas owners aside who's would you prefer mate?

Only ones who have been any good are Leicesters and they aint building them a new top class stadium either.

A lot of tantrum throwing towards the owners lately and some of it is justified certainly but some have gone OTT imo.

SO lucky to have him.

We have nowhere near as much money as Chelsea had relatively speaking and we are also far far behind with squad quality.

Most of those were proven successful managers before coming to Chelsea.

I think we are in a very different position. we could easily get pulled into a relegation battle with the wrong manager.

We have nowhere near as much money as Chelsea had relatively speaking and we are also far far behind with squad quality.

Most of those were proven successful managers before coming to Chelsea.

I think we are in a very different position. we could easily get pulled into a relegation battle with the wrong manager.

relegation? a ball hasn’t even been kicked.

I think we (the owners) have more money than Chelsea -- just havent spent as much with FFP.

Also from memory Chelsea were in a stronger position than us when Abramovich bought the club -- so easier for them to attract top players.

The Chelsea branding for players must be an attraction too...with the West London element.

relegation? a ball hasn’t even been kicked.
We hover just above those positions. Ancelotti came in because Silva got us in trouble. Allerdyce was similar. It doesn’t take much to put us in that position.

Our squad is poor, an inexperi manager could easily put us there.

Kirkbride in the ECHO

Moshiri was well aware of the discontent of Blues supporters - he is a fan himself - but feels strongly enough that Benitez can deliver success and believes that, ultimately, his decision will be vindicated, despite the extent of the backlash.

It is genuinely offensive how stupid Kirkbride and pals judge our fanbase to be.

Kirkbride in the ECHO

It is genuinely offensive how stupid Kirkbride and pals judge our fanbase to be.
Rightly or wrongly, I think he's merely quoting Moshiri, where he talked about being a fan too although he could have said 'who sees himself as a fan'.

I have my doubts regarding his interpretation of being a fan, but hey ho.