New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they win five trophies in a season under Houllier? And he made that Liverpool side so fantastic - once he'd slashed Houllier's work - that they won one domestic trophy in six years despite having Reina, Mascherano, Torres, Alonso and Slippy.

And that Hector Cuper side was in two Champions League finals. He hardly inherited a mess.
actually Benitez signed all of those players except Gerrard. He's v good in the transfer market thankfully. And that team Houllier left behind was dreadful.

you are totally entitled to your views my friend even if you are talking from your anus and have no real facts to base that claim on.

The majority of fans will just be happy to be back in the ground after 12 months mate. I've always said the Everton online fume isn't often reflective of the mood at the ground - 90% of people couldn't say a good word about Kenwright yet the bloke was getting clapped at Goodison.

If it goes tits up then yeah fans will turn faster I agree there.

Koeman spent all his time on the golf course and couldnt give a toss about us.

Benitez was on the 7am train to Newcastle every day and getting home at 9pm.

Totally different levels of commitment and the players will appreciate that imo.
Really ?

And Benitez didn't stay overnight in Newcastle at all during his time there - the hotel bills would have been cheaper than the train fares

Status
Not open for further replies.