New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The players wont care mate its only a minority of supporters who are raging most Blues I know didnt want him but are really not that arsed.

People forget for managers and players its just a job.

I keep saying it for years we have needed a disciplinarian and Benitez is one - this group of players works well under one.
Sorry mate but personally know around 200 Toffees through family and the like and not 1 is OK with this appointment.

On here there are some long serving, long suffering fans but read this thread and I would say over 70% are not OK with this appointment so it's really NOT a minority is it.

The players wont care mate its only a minority of supporters who are raging most Blues I know didnt want him but are really not that arsed.

People forget for managers and players its just a job.

I keep saying it for years we have needed a disciplinarian and Benitez is one - this group of players works well under one.

A minority...hmmm, rubs chin.

They were hardly defense first were they?
Martinez was a breath of great air first season. But I went to watch preseason games in his second season and I knew in the first 5 mins the change in system. It was downhill from there. Silva got the passive disease early in his reign. Very early. So yep neither of these managers were much better than koeman, Sam and Carlo entertainment wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.