New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
niggling away in back of my mind something telling me Rafael is smoke screen for Duncan to named as manager.SO when Duncan is appointed the majority of our fan base will be relived it’s not Rafael .Or maybe am getting old and very untrustworthy of certain members of our board

It's ok I am assured that please in Spanish is Por favor , so you can say bugger off por favor and he'll understand you, more tips incoming

Name a manager we could get that would realistically come here which you think would lead us to league cup or European glory? our squads a mess atm so much work Imo Benitez has as good a chance at getting the, playing well as anyone else that would come here. Ancelotti seemed like a great capture but all we were to him was a stop gap for another big job.
I am reading your response which seems to suggest that Benitez or anyone else all have the same chance of succeeding with our squad. If that's the case then all things being equal why would you chose the one candidate that divides the fan base for the role?

Personally I think we need a progressive manager who is hungry for success and plays an attacking brand of football. Carlo proved we can defend last season and frankly it was not good to watch. I dont think we need more of that.
But that's just my opinion.

Name a manager we could get that would realistically come here which you think would lead us to league cup or European glory? our squads a mess atm so much work Imo Benitez has as good a chance at getting the, playing well as anyone else that would come here. Ancelotti seemed like a great capture but all we were to him was a stop gap for another big job.
Oh and BTW if you followed this thread you would realise that I have named 5-7 preferred managers pretty much every day since the circus began.

I am reading your response which seems to suggest that Benitez or anyone else all have the same chance of succeeding with our squad. If that's the case then all things being equal why would you chose the one candidate that divides the fan base for the role?

Personally I think we need a progressive manager who is hungry for success and plays an attacking brand of football. Carlo proved we can defend last season and frankly it was not good to watch. I dont think we need more of that.

We've tried this. We ended up with Roberto Martinez and Marco Silva.

It doesn't work, the job is too big for them.

Not working. It’s worse than getting experienced managers.

niggling away in back of my mind something telling me Rafael is smoke screen for Duncan to named as manager.SO when Duncan is appointed the majority of our fan base will be relived it’s not Rafael .Or maybe am getting old and very untrustworthy of certain members of our board
To me that theory is not plausible just due to Moshiri's preoccupation on securing a name brand manager. I don't he would ever contemplate dunc , if Kenwright was still at the helm I could see that as a possibility.

I think if we GOT members were to meet up for a drink later to discuss Rafael Benitez being given the job at Everton, it would probably end up like this :D

Brawl.gif

Is that @Theoneandonly in the red top?

Status
Not open for further replies.