New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need them to try to know that this will all end in tears.

It's not like a Nuno thing where he could fail by just his results. Benitez gets less leeway just because of who he is. It's not fair but its true.

Honestly if I ran a football club (and I will do one day...) this would be the last appointment i would make. It's lashing a hand grenade into an already unstable pile of cemtex.
Your last bit could be the exact reason they went for him. Maybe they don't see him as the grenade.

This can only go 2 ways. Brilliantly or not and if it's not brilliant he'll be gone. No time like others to turn it around but he must be confident he can do it.

This is if any of this is true btw. I don't think the club has let anything slip yet so there's still hope.

To be honest...
I'm utterly embarrassed at times on away days.

Gang of idiots follow us at times.

I remember away at Wolves one guy squared up to me in my face, in front of my 12 year old, because I asked this guy politely to move out of my sons seat so he can sit down.

Idiots to a tee.
I despair at times the behaviour of some of our fans at home games!!

Your really letting yourself down

Again how? I've just said good for him that he does good stuff with charities and stated that there is a big difference between saying someone is manipulative/deceitful and saying they either have or are akin to committing crimes against humanity.

Why is it letting myself down to make that point clear?

With respect, you bringing in the idea that anything I have said is likening him to someone who commits crimes against humanity is out of line and misrepresenting what I have said. I'm entitled to clarify what was said without some notion of letting myself down as a result.

He’s a RS ‘wooden horse of Troy’ being brought into the club to attack us from the inside.
Johnson failed, now it’s the turn of the FSW…

Remember the days when we thought a billionaire owner would be a good thing..... and now we are at each others throats and still languishing in obscurity

Again how? I've just said good for him that he does good stuff with charities and stated that there is a big difference between saying someone is manipulative/deceitful and saying they either have or are akin to committing crimes against humanity.

Why is it letting myself down to make that point clear?

With respect, you bringing in the idea that anything I have said is likening him to someone who commits crimes against humanity is out of line and misrepresenting what I have said. I'm entitled to clarify what was said without some notion of letting myself down as a result.

Well stop making him out to be.
Your the one hyperbolic.

Youve literally called him not a decent person.

Why?

I find the way he acts around owners and breaks the collective responsibility in a football club manipulative, deceitful and indicative of a pretty poor human being. Simon Jordan has basically said he's a nightmare for owners and he wouldn't go near him for that reason.

This is a man who stoked the fire of LFC fans, when they ere sending death threats to the owners. I thought that was poor conduct yes. I thought how he treated Steve Heighway to be poor conduct.

You are entitled to disagree, but lets not make out someone having an opinion is wrong. I've also never said he's committed crimes against humanity, and to be honest to make out I have is completely out of order.

How should a manger be expected to deal with the likes of Mike Ashley and Hicks and Gillette? Isn’t the Napoli owner a bit of a basket case as well?

Not saying he’s faultless here, but picking fights with those owners doesn’t seem to be mark against him.

Well done the lads who put that banner outside his house.

Whoever is quick to condemn them are hypocrites, you will never curry favour with the kopites, no matter what you concede, no matter what you pretend is 'crossing a line'.

Have some respect and back your own, there are plenty of lads in Walton who love everton, there are lads who love this club and would go to prison for it.

I bet any money if the boys who did that banner had any input in the club, Iwobi wouldn't be here and we wouldn't of gone nearly 30 years without a cup.

The anger should be put against the board. If you want to pretend you are a superfan by arguing with other blues, that toxic mix could take us down eventually.
You can think what you like about this appointment, but threatening someone’s family is disgraceful.

I hope those lads are banned forever.

They don’t represent me or the vast majority of Everton fans.

Well done the lads who put that banner outside his house.

Whoever is quick to condemn them are hypocrites, you will never curry favour with the kopites, no matter what you concede, no matter what you pretend is 'crossing a line'.

Have some respect and back your own, there are plenty of lads in Walton who love everton, there are lads who love this club and would go to prison for it.

I bet any money if the boys who did that banner had any input in the club, Iwobi wouldn't be here and we wouldn't of gone nearly 30 years without a cup.

The anger should be put against the board. If you want to pretend you are a superfan by arguing with other blues, that toxic mix could take us down eventually.
Dumbest post in the whole thread and that's saying something. When's your birthday? I'll send you a cake with a file in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.