New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd see the day when blue would turn on blue so they could support a red, yet here we are. Sad sad day, unfortunately there is only one way this club goes now. Its the same for any club once the happy clapping, always support the club brigade get on top, they inevitably happy clap it into oblivion.

Worked a treat hasn’t it.

I’d like to know exactly who it was before anything else.

I wonder if this disgraceful message and the reaction to it will actually expedite Benitez's appointment / annoucement.

Are we likely to see white smoke from Goodison today ?
Hopfully yeah, we need to announce it, it's like the worst kept secret, I do think tomorrow to bury it during the England game will be the time

It's the fans that lose, ultimately, at the end of the day.

None of it can do any good for the clubs image, and the perception of the staff, the players, the owner, and anyone associated with the club.

None of it is Benitez' fault either. I'm sure he understands all too well the very strong feelings his appointment here creates, but all he is doing is accepting an offer that's made to him for his services in a professional capacity. That's allowed.

I'm thinking now that things are starting to go beyond tenable towards him having any chance at all here, but that merely gives encouragement and justification to the imbecile responsible for the threat, and their like.

It's terrible to see whats going on, and the brooding, sinister nature of it.
Already seen it being posted on football accounts on fb blaming "everton fans" which will lead to us all being lumped in together.

Never thought I'd see the day when blue would turn on blue so they could support a red, yet here we are. Sad sad day, unfortunately there is only one way this club goes now. Its the same for any club once the happy clapping, always support the club brigade get on top, they inevitably happy clap it into oblivion.

Don't give up yet mate. We saw this with Allardyce. "Sizeable Samuel". "Up the Bisto blues". It's people playing to the gantry, swaying with the wind, not a principle to be found. Path of least resistance stuff.

Benitez will be sacked, he will spend a huge amount on rot, and he will play diabolical football. We know this because we have seen it already with several other clubs. Sure, it could have been avoided, but now it is too late. We just need to concentrate on getting him out, and then we must forgive the prodigal sons from our Origami fanbase. We can learn to love them again.

The choice is Benitez or some bum like Howe or Potter thats the reality - if it wasn't a better club in Spurs wouldn't be scrambling around looking at Wolves reject managers.

Our fanbase has been utterly embarassing these past week or so.

You would think we were appointing Danny Murphy or Phil Thompson the way some have carried on.

ok so now it’s Howe or potter or that Nuno fella . Quick question are we limited to only former premier league managers ? Is there a law or something .

If it was 10 years ago I’d be less bothered and the same if it was Rodgers or even klopp . Like I said the other day it’s one thing appointing a kopite it’s another appointing one whose last job was semi-retirement in China .

Look I’m a blue I want success , I hope it works but I can’t help but think looking around the days of managers of Benitez’s era seems to over and the fresh new coaches are where it’s at . So we split the fanbase , appoint a RS and the plus side seems limited at best .

as if there's a non-insignificant number of people in here hypothesising that maybe it was kopites that did it, or that it was a "false flag" or that there's really nothing wrong with doing it in the first place.

Jesus Christ we've fallen a long way

It doesn't paint the club with anything unless you let it do so! We need to stop doing this!

It makes one knobhead who just happens to support Everton look like a knobhead.

This attitude is wrong IMO and it only leads to more of this stuff because the fan base in general wipes their hands and goes "Well, I didn't do it so I don't see why I should be bothered"

That's how you end up with the reputations that clubs like Millwall and Rangers have

You stamp it out and you stamp it out now, and you do so by taking collective responsibility and going after anyone who shows this sort of behaviour going forward as a collective force

This sort of thing is the start of a perilously slippery slope that we need to avoid going down

Status
Not open for further replies.