New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't agree with that banner of course, or the sinister tone of it at least but I suppose at least its making the fans opinion loud and clear.

It's wierd that benitez is so desperate for the job and Moshiri wants stringing up for going ahead with it.

He's not wanted, end of. It's only going to get worse than this as well if we lose games.

Moshiri is tearing this club apart.
Is he so desperate for it? Has he ever said that? Or is everything we know purely rumour?

Our fanbase have acted like babies for weeks look at the reaction to the bloke.

1. There is no one better who wants the job

2. Its just a game of football

These tossers making us all look bad and threatening to destabilise the season before its started just so we can sit 14th in the table managed by Potter or Howe.

Morons who need chasing out of GP - If Benitez signs the fella has some real balls so fair play - BACK HIM AND CLAP HIM AT GOODISON FIRST GAME.

dont let idiots like this win - dont want to support us dont turn up to Goodison.
We call him FSW he calls us small club. Cry cry cry, make threats. Pathetic!

If we accept Benitez, act like grown ups with integrity. Give him a chance. We will be fulfilling the character of what many people in the city have always told me we were meant to have. Since I was a boy and they still tell me every time I'm over to this day.

Our fanbase have acted like babies for weeks look at the reaction to the bloke.

1. There is no one better who wants the job

2. Its just a game of football

These tossers making us all look bad and threatening to destabilise the season before its started just so we can sit 14th in the table managed by Potter or Howe.

Morons who need chasing out of GP - If Benitez signs the fella has some real balls so fair play - BACK HIM AND CLAP HIM AT GOODISON FIRST GAME.

dont let idiots like this win - dont want to support us dont turn up to Goodison.

I’m not in favour of hiring Benitez at all. That’s because of his style of football rather than his previous employers.

however idiocy like that is offensive and actually makes me want him on board. It does take some nerve. It’s an excellent point.

I don't condone the absurd, threatening banner in the slightest, however, this is what happens when a club completely ignores the fans and pushes forward with something that a LOT of people feel strongly about. Spurs pulled out of talks with Gattusso after the fans were in uproar (albeit slightly different circumstances).

I don't want Benitez and have had no issues with the other banners/paint - that one is too far though and goes beyond football.

Idiots with the threatening bed sheets at his home that's not on. But all of this was predictable with the appointment and could get worse too probably be banners in the ground and protests if he starts badly it was all avoidable by not appointing him. But there you go have to get on with it now I am certainly not going to carry on fuming at him. I blame the board more.

Status
Not open for further replies.