New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could draw at home to 2 of the promoted teams, home and away vs Newcastle, away vs Liverpool and Arsenal. And we'd finish on the same points winning 2 games less.

It means nothing.
We lost at home to two of the relegated teams last season under CA.
Trying to predict how results will go if pointless at the moment without knowing who will be bought or sold.

I get that Benitez is no ones choice but putting that to one side, the amount of vitriol going on in here is getting rediculous. We're all blues.

Even having a go at Usmanov and Moshiri. Blimely I know the Mosh era has been a bit of a failure but he's a very wealthy benefactor of the club and Usmanov is one of the richest men in the world and I welcome him starting to get involved.

If we go back 3/4 years we we're all made up "we're f---in rich". Success doesn't come overnight well not for us.
I hope we look back in about 10 years and see something of the success half as much as Citeh or Chelski. I'd rather we were backed by them than not.
It often happens here, lots of hot air....nothing else.

How do we know what part Brands played in this ?
We don't, and that's the problem. There is no accountability.

If the responsibility for decisions on transfers and a new manager reside with him, then he should be the one making the announcements, regularly being available to the media, etc. The lack of accountability makes me think he's not been given the decision-making power a DoF should have.

Inappropriate Behaviour
He's posted 11 times since 2016. Two of them are to abuse me, one of them is to flirt / compliment me, and I hope I have convinced him that Benitez is a humongous kopite leviathan and shouldn't be anywhere near the club.
I don’t need you to let me know Benitez is a horrible kopite. I already know. Just cause I called you a nobhead doesn’t mean I support the opposite of you. It means I think your a nobhead regardless of your opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.