New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t get this call for leadership you keep banging on about. How will that make any of these players better? The difference fb at Reid and Gray made was that they came into a squad of young quality players who just needed some confidence. This is nowhere near the same situation.

You then keep saying I want a mass clear out. I’ve mentioned 4 players there who I think are the worst players in the squad who play regularly for us. Wanting to get rid of four players is not an unreasonable request nor is it a mass clear out. I list them in the same order from back to front, sorry if this seemingly annoys you so much.

As for their strengths I just don’t agree with you on what they are. I just don’t see them. Experience, hard working, I just don’t see this on the pitch, all 4 of them make the most basic errors you’d expect of any player all the time.

When these players have failed continuously under Koeman Silva Allardyce Ancelotti, it’s not a reach to say they probably won’t be able to reach a higher level under anyone.

Bringing up Graeme Sharp just negates your point completely. Me complaining about these 4 players is in no way comparable to slagging off our second highest scorer. None of these 4 will ever do anything that will compare to what he did for the club. They’re not fit to lace his boots.
Jesus Christ! Where do I compare Sharp to any of your whipping boys? I simply referred to someone I know who has an irrational hatred of Graeme Sharp in the same way you have an irrational hatred of the players you constantly slag off. Why don't you actually read what's written before you resume your tedious, negative monologue?

And as for me 'banging on' about points continuously, it's been 2 posts from me on this topic, whereas you keep making these negative posts on these same players, like the old drunk in the corner of the pub with the same old stories every night. You must be a laugh a minute to sit next to at the match.

I get it.: you've made up your mind on these players, and clearly think you know best, and you're not interested in any discussion or views to the contrary.

I think people are underestimating our fans.

If Benitez chooses to join our club he will get the full backing of us fans and will be given every chance to succeed. If we end up fighting relegation then obviously people will turn against him then and rightly so, but we fans will at least give him a chance.

We’re not kopites.
I hope so.

Looks like Palace will go with Swansea’s Steve Cooper who we interviewed a while ago and were”wowed” by him. So much so that we tried to hire Nuno and then Favre.
But now back to Cooper. Wow.
He looks like the goofy kid in high school who loves to collect Panini stickers and knows what formation Sassuolo played in Serie A against Palermo.

But his face never developed into adulthood in the normal way, but got the odd wrinkle and obligatory receding hairline nonetheless.

Good promising young manager by all accounts though.

Originally I was quite pleased at the thought of Lampard. Respected, would attract good young players, no pressure on him to win trophies, given time I think he would have been good.
Once linked with Favre I really wanted him to come.
Now...none of them. They can all do one and so can football.

Amen to that

He looks like the goofy kid in high school who loves to collect Panini stickers and knows what formation Sassuolo played in Serie A against Palermo.

But his face never developed into adulthood in the normal way, but got the odd wrinkle and obligatory receding hairline nonetheless.

Good promising young manager by all accounts though.
Yes
Yes
I hope so.

Looks like Palace will go with Swansea’s Steve Cooper who we interviewed a while ago and were”wowed” by him. So much so that we tried to hire Nuno and then Favre.
But now back to Cooper. Wow.

One ugly, ugly man.

Don't like taking the mick out of people based on looks, wouldn't say it to his face, but just between us with the anonymity of the internet... good god is he ugly.

One ugly, ugly man.

Don't like taking the mick out of people based on looks, wouldn't say it to his face, but just between us with the anonymity of the internet... good god is he ugly.
088F8B82-A0D8-445E-8F72-126FC4F23726.jpeg

“Zaha eh? Excellent!”

There is a theory that the stadium lenders would not be enamoured by a "gamble" appointment and if true, that view would have carried more than a little weight.

There is much consistency between the appointments of Ancelotti and Benitez. He went for the best he could get on paper.

There is a stone cold logic in that when the emotion is taken out.

Status
Not open for further replies.