New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that annoys me most, is the propaganda that existed around Allardyce is already starting from his people. That essentially mid table is fantastic. Expect to see a lot more of this, and history to be re-written that we were in dire straights. I mean we were actually in a tight spot under Allardyce, but Benitez has no such excuse. He will still drum it home though.

Over and above anything else it was that constant chipping away at reality that wound me up with Allardyce, and I sense we are going to get the same with Benitez.

If you want a test as well, just ask people how many more points should he get than 59. People will just not answer that question.

Thatll get dismissed and forgotten about. 49 points and 9th would be seen better than 59 points and 10th in some folks eyes.

If nothing esle we are known for our fair mindedness and sportsmanship. He's not my choice - but there are few alternatives at this point in the year.
If they have indeed appointed him it won't stop me from supporting the club I've followed for my whole life.
Let's see what he does in clearing out the dross and whether he can bring in some decent players. Christ knows we deserve some decent football after the last decade.
what do you mean 'there are few alternatives' ? there's dozens, probably hundreds of better candidates at this moment. dont know if there's ever been a time where there's been so many. but the boards choice is an unemployed bloke who lives locally, who failed in his last job in china almost getting his expensively side relegated. who incidently hates everton and is a hero at our nearest rivals.

The

State

of

This
read this as “the state of this report”
41EEFBCB-5F45-468D-BED8-89E836EDEA65.png

- using FSW is racism
- if we lose it is because the fans have made it toxic
- he plays 3-4-3 not just the one up front he has always, always played
- people hate him only due to one single comment
- the protesting fans are to blame

Absolutely incredible. The integrity of mottled lettuce.
The FSW thing being racist is absurd. Love Spain, the climate, culture and people, I almost moved there a few years back(Catalonia to be spesific). Beautiful country.

Still dont want the FSW to be our gaffer.

Reading these comments that Moshiri wants to appoint Beneathus because club needs a shake up you literally couldn’t make this bollocks up! If you want to shake the club up you don’t keep Kenwright on the board, appoint DBB as CEO, appoint a DOF and don’t give him full authority to transform the coaching and playing/managerial set up.

No one, but there are a few troo bloos who think we should support every pointless and pathetic decision of the clown who owns this club.
No, there are a few Evertonians that see it for what it is, a manager being appointed to do a job, and can't see any positives in getting worked up or trying to make waves about it. After being stabbed in the back by the previous manager, a successful yet supposedly humble and loyal man of great integrity, we just can't get that angry. They did everything they could in appointing a top name to give us credibility, backed him, and were still left disappointed in the outcome and shafted. They now have to make a business decision based on numerous factors we are not privy to, and have seemingly decided that with all the data they have, Benitez is right man. If that's the decision, then so be it.

So tell me, what of these other thousands of blues in uproar. Why is their opinion more important than everyone else's? And what standards are being broken?

Benitez has literally managed two English clubs, two Italian clubs, Real Madrid and a Chinese club since managing the RS.

The irony of the bedwetting (sheets) behaviour is that it reeks of the kopitism. We're better and bigger than that blues.

Those [Poor language removed] heads putting graffitied blankets around Goodison with vile personal insults are not a high water mark of being an Evertonian, they're the complete opposite.

He's not my number one choice, but there's much worse out there. In many ways this appointment indicates we'll be spending big this summer.

At least give it until we're actually in a relegation battle playing [Poor language removed] footy before you make the match toxic or just stay the feck away.

It's like some of you are willing a relegation battle, when we were nowhere near it last season and should instead be focussed on clawing those 8 points back from the top four.

I would like to actually enjoy being back at Goodison after the [Poor language removed] 18 months we've all just had.
So if you protest against something which you are not happy about, which is widely seen as a pretty baffling decision, you are a bedwetter?

Sound.

And secondly, who the hell are you telling people to stay away if they are not happy?

What an arse clown of a post.

Spurs and Palace have had a nightmare appointing a new manager and Wolves have gone with another puppet of Mendes.

There isn't this gigantic pool of world class managers available this summer from the looks of things.

Lets get Benitez out and appoint who?

Relegated Parker?
Relegated Howe?
16th place Potter?
"just give it Dunc?"

WAKE UP
any of the above over a idiot who hates the club, retired from his last job in china after almost getting a massively expensive assembled side relegated. Everton since 1878, betrayed by the board 2021. benetez out, moshiri out.

Reading these comments that Moshiri wants to appoint Beneathus because club needs a shake up you literally couldn’t make this bollocks up! If you want to shake the club up you don’t keep Kenwright on the board, appoint DBB as CEO, appoint a DOF and don’t give him full authority to transform the coaching and playing/managerial set up.
If Ferguson is at his side in the dugout you'll know that there's no drastic change at Everton.

The Everton Social Club, L4 is still the happening place for jack-the-ladism and general amateur hour attempts at running a football club.

Theres no intention to be painful to chat with mate, I just want to know how many points/wins you want Benitez to get next season. It's not a trick question and am not sure asking someone said question is a case of "dragging down" to any level to be fair.

How many points do you think he will get next season?
I asked him the same thing, he wouldn't give me an answer. All he told me was 59 points was unrealistic, which given we literally just got that total with this exact squad of players seemed odd to me.

No, there are a few Evertonians that see it for what it is, a manager being appointed to do a job, and can't see any positives in getting worked up or trying to make waves about it. After being stabbed in the back by the previous manager, a successful yet supposedly humble and loyal man of great integrity, we just can't get that angry. They did everything they could in appointing a top name to give us credibility, backed him, and were still left disappointed in the outcome and shafted. They now have to make a business decision based on numerous factors we are not privy to, and have seemingly decided that with all the data they have, Benitez is tight man. If that's the decision, then so be it.

So tell me, what of these other thousands of blues in uproar. Why is their opinion more important than everyone else's? And what standards are being broken?

Spot on - even if we didnt appoint Benitez and appointed someone like Potter - do you really believe fans wouldn't be just waiting to turn on the bloke?

Unless we followed up Ancelotti with an elite appointment the new bloke was always on a hiding to nothing from Fixture one.

As much as I dont like the fella I hope Benitez comes in and does a good job as it benefits the club whilst piping down the dissenters who cant get over precious Carlo doing the dirty on them and bruising their ego's after the banners and Carlo Fantasico chants.

Status
Not open for further replies.