New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect every player will start with a clean slate under Benitez but in preseason he will find out quickly those who will fit the style he wants and those who won't.

It could be a busy summer for us.
I think this is where Brands should step in.

As a DOF he should say there is no need to have a look at certain players consider them sold

Chatting bubbles again. I haven't seen anyone say they want us to lose let alone we're already relegated. Why can't you Benitez lovers have a conversation without twisting/lying about the reasons for others not wanting him? It's weird.

For one im not a Benitez lover (I've never wanted the bloke here) im just not a 15 year old girl that gets upset when someone calls me a name after ive spent years calling that person a fat c**t and thinking its fair game.

For two - I've seen plenty say they hope we lose games to get him sacked quicker. If thats their attitude stay away from GP and vote with your feet its that simple. I stopped going towards the end of Silva's reign as I just couldn't stand to support the side with him as manager at that stage but I wasn't going to go to GP and try destabilise us any further.

Last edited:
The good thing is at least he won't be mentioned for the job in the future. If we didn't employ him we would have this every single time. Get it over with and see what he can do, if he fails he gets the sack and it gives more of a reason to throw at him. If we improve then we have a chance of having a decent squad and manager when the stadium opens.

IF it is Benitez, which it appears it will be, this is what I`m looking forward to :-

The FSW being referred to as the ex RS boss instead of Everton manager.

SKY pundits talking about his time at Liverpool during Everton games.

The fume when inevitably this set of players let him down and he gets sacked, agent Rafael from the RS.

The Analfield crowd singing his name when we are getting pumped.

My thoughts on this appointment is CLEARLY the owners are not listening to the fans here, making a devisive appointment like this is up there with the "Big 6" trying to join the ESL. If this is Usmanov listening to Abramovich behind this appointment do we want him here at Everton? Would he drag us in to some boring Super League for £££? Him and Moshiri probably had their noses put out by not being involved in this ESL.

Many fans will want to whore themselves and the club to Usmanovs billions but realistically what good has it done us? We have gone backwards in footballing terms... Wrong appointment, he will be on the back foot from day 1 and plays the same turgid and eye stinging football as Carlo did. Another manager that will be paid millions to be sacked!

Imagine the joy when we make any kind of comeback. It's like Istanbul all over again....

If only the same level of unrest was going on whilst Agent Kenwright had us on the brink of ruin, selling our best players to pay off the banks whilst knocking back middle eastern investment so he could keep hold of his trainset. Thats not including trying to take us to DK after buggering up a dream move to Kings Dock.

Instead the same blokes currently putting up bed sheets at GP were clapping the fella on the big screen.

Couldnt make it up.

IF it is Benitez, which it appears it will be, this is what I`m looking forward to :-

The FSW being referred to as the ex RS boss instead of Everton manager.

SKY pundits talking about his time at Liverpool during Everton games.

The fume when inevitably this set of players let him down and he gets sacked, agent Rafael from the RS.

The Analfield crowd singing his name when we are getting pumped.

My thoughts on this appointment is CLEARLY the owners are not listening to the fans here, making a devisive appointment like this is up there with the "Big 6" trying to join the ESL. If this is Usmanov listening to Abramovich behind this appointment do we want him here at Everton? Would he drag us in to some boring Super League for £££? Him and Moshiri probably had their noses put out by not being involved in this ESL.

Many fans will want to whore themselves and the club to Usmanovs billions but realistically what good has it done us? We have gone backwards in footballing terms... Wrong appointment, he will be on the back foot from day 1 and plays the same turgid and eye stinging football as Carlo did. Another manager that will be paid millions to be sacked!
Spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.