New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the story doing the rounds for a few days now.

“tomorrow it will be tomorrow”

tomorrow never comes why would it take so long? if they’ve had more meetings than everton have gone out of the 3rd round of the cup.

it’s not happening but you know what you can have your own choice

I've largely not been too concerned with those linked, save a few, because most would, in my eyes, bring some semblance of stability. A reshape and steady progress towards European football, some more aesthetic football. I think others would get some patience from fans. Benitez will get no patience from fans, yet will want backing heavily in the transfer market and the current crop of players will be well aware of that.

If fans protest too loudly and start hounding managers and owners (which is where this can easily end up) then that provides the worst possible environment for getting stadium investment in.

This has the potential for major destabilisation of the club.

like it was last night? and the night before?

every paper has recycled the same part of “more meetings” over how many times this week

are the board playing eye spy?

nope it won’t be the FAT one honestly
hahahahahhahahahha not this again

If fans protest too loudly and start hounding managers and owners (which is where this can easily end up) then that provides the worst possible environment for getting stadium investment in.

This has the potential for major destabilisation of the club.

good job it’s not happening then aye

like it was last night? and the night before?

every paper has recycled the same part of “more meetings” over how many times this week

are the board playing eye spy?

nope it won’t be the FAT one honestly
I claimed imminent arrival a day too early. It'll be very soon though mate.

“tomorrow it will be tomorrow”

tomorrow never comes why would it take so long? if they’ve had more meetings than everton have gone out of the 3rd round of the cup.

it’s not happening but you know what you can have your own choice

Can't do press conferences when Brands and Fat man are self isolating.

Status
Not open for further replies.