New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants him to fail though. They just don't want him there full stop.

Some people will probably just jib it off for a bit. I may be one of them. Doesn't mean I don't care or don't support us.

Put it this way, I am a wrestling fan (obviously) have been pretty much all my life, but for the past couple of years WWE has been absolute dirt to watch, so I choose not to watch it as I have better things to do with my time. I still keep up with the news etc regarding it and may dip in and out if something appeals to me that particular week.

I will be invested in the first couple of weeks of New Everton just for the morbid curiosity of it all.
I’m more sinister than you and hope it all falls apart horrifically around the ankles of whoever was stupid enough to make this potentially ridiculous decision.

ok well half of you or whatever the equivalent is that thinks ( the fat one )

will be our manager then do so.

i for one won’t and don’t i just don’t .

are you with me or against me!!!! lol
God I hope you are right, I want to believe you are right........I’m just so afraid you are wrong

Nobody is going to be a “guaranteed success”. It doesn’t work like that as anybody with half a working brain knows.

However, to go for the 1 manager who completely causes unrest within the club and causes instant anarchy in the fan base is an absolutely ludicrous business decision.
It’s almost like they are doing it on purpose.

The irony being, this manager is also way past his best and yesterday’s news.

For all we know mate no one else who's much better wants the job - look at Spurs!

For all the dislike of Benitez he's probably got the best CV out of everyone bar Conte - its like going into an interview with a masters degree, tons of experience and not getting the job over someone who's only worked 16 hours in KFC but is younger and easier on the eye (Potter).

Unless he's a roaring success, he won't get us that far.
I'm flummoxed by this choice.

I really do think this is a bloody minded pushing through of a manager by an owner drunk on power and who's reacted vindictively against fan protests over the possibility of hiring Benitez.

This is Moshiri / Usmanov basically saying "we're in charge, pipe down".

I'm flummoxed by this choice.

I really do think this is a bloody minded pushing through of a manager by an owner drunk on power and who's reacted vindictively against fan protests over the possibility of hiring Benitez.

This is Moshiri / Usmanov basically saying "we're in charge, pipe down".
I've largely not been too concerned with those linked, save a few, because most would, in my eyes, bring some semblance of stability. A reshape and steady progress towards European football, some more aesthetic football. I think others would get some patience from fans. Benitez will get no patience from fans, yet will want backing heavily in the transfer market and the current crop of players will be well aware of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.